Thames River lunch cruise
- Sail past the sights of London during lunch on a Thames River cruise
- Audio commentary sheds light on London's famous landmarks and rich history
- Escape the bustle of the city and enjoy a relaxing atmosphere as you soak up the sights of London
Enjoy the afternoon on a Thames River cruise and admire spectacular views, savor a seasonal three-course set lunch and listen to audio commentary about London's famous landmarks and rich history.
What better way to spend an afternoon than cruising down the river enjoying the sights of some of London’s favorite landmarks. The boat will take you past the Houses of Parliament, the Coca-Cola London Eye, St. Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London among other famous landmarks.
- Classic: Discover London while enjoying a relaxing atmosphere with stunning river views and commentary after lunch, highlighting key attractions on this perfect lunchtime treat.
- Premier: Classic package plus half a bottle of house wine and mineral water included as well as a guaranteed window table
- Children's Package: Children's menu for children 3-12 years old
To see the full menu, please click here.
- Three-course lunch on the Symphony ship
- Premier includes half a bottle of house wine and guarantes a window seat
- Additional drinks
- Children (3-12 years old): reduced
- Cruise departs from Embankment Pier
- Dress code: smart casual
- Please note: children under three years-old are not permitted on the cruise
- Cruise duration: 90 minutes
- Cruises operate on various dates throughout the year; please see calendar
- Boarding time: 12.00pm
- Departure time: 12.30pm
- Cruise ends: 2.00pm
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...