Thrill fest at Thorpe Park - supervised children's tour
- Ride till you drop at the UK's most trilling theme park
- Meet new friends from around the world share a meal and take part in fun games and activities
- Splash it out at the fun water park
Looking for something to keep the kids engaged and active in London? Well look no further. Book them in to join non-stop rides on a day of fun and adventure at Thorpe Park.
With more than 30 thrilling and alluring rides, mind-blowing attractions and incredibly exciting live events, Thorpe Park Resort is an enthralling island like no other. If you also adore screaming louder, laughing harder and sharing immense, endless fun with your buddies or friends, then this is a must visit place for you!
Thrill seekers just love the rides at this Amusement Park, where there is plenty of action to keep them busy. There are some spectacular rides to choose from including the UK's only winged rollercoaster “The Stealth”, The Swarm, and the Colossus.
If a gentler pace is more your child’s style there are loads of more sedate options including the Angry Birds themed dodgem cars, the 'I’m a Celebrity Maze', and the Monkey's Banana Ride.
On warmer days we risk getting a bit wet and enjoy water rides such as the super-soaking Tidal Wave, Storm surge and the Rumba Rapids which guarantee unforgettable thrills.
Naturally exploring Thorpe Park from opening till close takes us all day and guarantee your child will have quite an appetite on the way home. We fix this, by stopping off for a delicious meal on our way home.
A day out at a theme park with other kids is the perfect day out.
- 9.00 am drop off at Waterloo Train station in front of the Marks and Spencer
- 11.00 am Entrance to Thorpe Park in Slough
- 1.00 pm Lunch
- 5.00 pm Departure from Thorpe Park in Slough
- 5.30 pm Dinner
- 8.00 pm Arrival back into London Pick up from Waterloo Train station in front of the Marks and Spencer
Neverland Childrens tours offer exciting and fun workshops and tours just for children much like a school holiday program or kids club. The tours are fully supervised by highly trained and vetted staff with Full DBS and First aid quilifications. All tours are only for children aged 8-16 years of age.
- All entrance fees, meals and snacks.
- Additional drinks: Please bring a drink bottle of water for the duration of the tour.
- Wet weather gear such as umbrellas and raincoats: Please dress appropriately for the weather.
South Bank, London SE1, UK
Pick up from inside Waterloo station in front of Marks and Spencer (shop)
- Child must be aged between 8-16 years old
- Dress appropriately for the weather
- Wear comfortable walking shoes (you will be on your feet all day long)
- Bring swimwear for the waterpark
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Everton 30-03-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Most ma...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Fulham FC 22-02-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Most ...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Leicester City 20-04-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery ...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Newcastle United 02-03-2019 Stratford, London, UK Deliver...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Southampton 04-05-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Mos...
barclays premier league: Chelsea - Brighton & Hove Albion 24-02-2019 Cra. 9 4-111 a 4-1, Villavieja,...