The Book of Mormon has opened at the Prince of Wales Theatre. The winner of nine 2011 Tony Awards, and with sensational reviews and sell out shows, The Book Of Mormon tickets are some of the hottest in the West End. The Book of Mormon was written by the creators of South Park, Trey Parker and Matt Stone and the co-creator of Avenue Q, Robert Lopez. The Book of Mormon follows the story of two young Mormon missionaries working to spread the word of the Latter Day saints to the locals in a small town in Uganda. The show has been much talked about and will be sure to leave you rolling in the aisles.
Tickets to The Book of Mormon the Musical in London
Availability: Monday to Saturday
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- See the hit musical from the creators of South Park and co-creator of Avenue Q
- Tap your toes to catchy and hilarious songs
What to expect
- Tickets to The Book of Mormon
Prince of Wales Theatre, Coventry Street, London, W1D 6AS
What to remember
- Bring your mobile voucher to the ticket office as well as a photo ID of the lead booker
- It is recommended to arrive at least 45 minutes before the play's starting time
- Parental guidance - under 5's not permitted
- The Book of Mormon contains explicit language
- Security: For your comfort and security, you may be subject to additional checks on your visit to London theatres
- Unfortunately, the theatre is unable to accept large items of luggage in its cloakrooms at this time. If you are travelling with such items, storage solutions are available throughout London
- Monday to Saturday evenings at 7.30pm
- Wednesday and Saturday at 2.30pm
- Schedule subject to change
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.