Tickets to World Rugby Museum
- Explore a glittering array of trophies including the Calcutta Cup made from 270 silver rupees
- Take up the challenge of discovering 'What Kind of Rugby Player Are You?' in the Play Rugby Zone
- See the oldest international rugby jersey
The World Rugby Museum tells the story of rugby from around the world, following the game’s history from its origins to the present day.
The new cutting edge museum (Feb 2018) is bigger, better and more interactive than ever before. The collection includes the RFU and Harry Langton rugby collections, featuring more than three times as many objects as the previous museum. Covering iconic teams, such as the 1924 New Zealand side, the 1900s Wales teams, the 1971 and 1974 British & Irish Lions sides, as well as the 2003 England team, the new museum displays memorabilia from around the world and from all eras, making it a must visit for all rugby fans.
Its interactive galleries will encourage participation at all levels of the game and give younger visitors the opportunity to find out ‘What Kind of Rugby Player’ they are.
The World Rugby Museum is the definitive home for everything and anything about rugby.
- World Rugby Museum entry
- Discounts at the England Rugby Store
- Twickenham Stadium Tour
- Under 5 years old: free
- Child (5-15): reduced
- Students with valid ID: reduced
- Senior (Over 60): reduced
World Rugby Museum, Twickenham Stadium, Whitton Road, Twickenham, TW2 7BA
- Museum ticket holders have the following discount available to them on the day of their visit.
- 10% off purchases at the England Rugby Store
- To claim the discount, simply show your tour confirmation when paying for goods at the tills.
- This cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. This offer can only be used on day of your museum visit. Not valid on any event/match day
- 20% off food and drink at the Side-Step Bar, Marriott Hotel Twickenham
- You must be over 18 to order alcohol. This cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. Please drink responsibly. This offer can only be used on day of your museum visit. Not valid on any event/match day.
- Tuesday - Saturday: 10.00am-17.00pm
- Sunday: 11.00am-17.00pm
- Closed Easter Sunday, 24-26 December.
Take advantage of priority access to the SEA LIFE London Aquarium and spend the entire day learning ...
Spend a few hours with the world’s most iconic figures at Madame Tussauds! Filled with amazingly lif...
You can’t visit London without visiting Westminster! You’ll see all the best sights on this guided t...
The Royal Observatory is home to the world-famous Meridian Line and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Estab...
Enjoy a kid-free morning with one of our many exciting tours for kids aged 8-16 years of age. Come o...
You'll learn about artists such as Van Gogh and Da Vinci and browse through favorite works by master...
Looking for something to keep the kids engaged and active in London? Book them onto an adventure to ...
On this 2.5 hour semi-private guided walking tour, you and up to 8 other guests will see where count...
Pack your marmalade sandwiches and prepare to explore the world of Paddington Bear on this fun three...
There is a very secret London just waiting to be discovered and enjoyed. This 3-hour tour will allow...