Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum with behind-the-scenes tour
- Located in the Grounds of the Famous All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club
- Guided Tour of the Wimbledon Grounds
- Explore the History of the Game and see the Championship Trophies
- Walk-Through of the Men’s Dressing Room with the ‘Ghost’ of John McEnroe
- 200 Degree Cinema Screen & 3D Art Film ‘Viewpoint’
Your tickets to the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis museum let you experience the history and traditions of the fortnight from tennis heaven. See the Championship trophies up close, feel the fabric of tennis-wear from the Victorian period, test your skills on the Batak wall and learn how the Championships have evolved since 1877. With clothing and equipment donated by top tennis stars, you’re certain to encounter a treasure of your favorite player. The new virtual reality experience, interactive displays and John McEnroe hologram will please and inspire all tennis fans. This award-winning behind-the-scenes tour of the grounds is the perfect way to see the world-famous site. Expertly led by a friendly Blue Badge Guide, you’ll learn how Wimbledon’s distinctive grass is cared for and how the site is improved and developed each year. You’ll see facilities provided for the press, broadcasters and of course, the world’s best tennis players, finishing up your visit at the unrivalled Centre Court.
- Admission to the museum
- Behind-the-scenes tour with a Blue Badge Guide
- Entry to Centre Court 360 interactive and viewing platform
- Audio guide in one of 10 languages
- Food and beverages
- Children (5-16 years old): reduced
Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum, All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club,
Church Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 5AE
- Please note that all areas visited during the tour are subject to availability
- Museum audio guides are available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Croatian, Russian, Japanese and Chinese
Museum open daily: 10.00am – 5.00pm (Last admission at 4.30pm)
Tours run as follows:
- Until 13th November: 10.30am, 11.30am and 2.30pm
- From 14th November: 10.30am, 11.30am and 2.00pm
- Sunday 18 June – Last day of Tours before The Championships 2017
- Monday 19 June to Saturday 1 July – Museum only and no access to grounds
- 2 July – Closed
- 3 July to 16 July – The Championships 2017 (No tours, Visitors to the Museum must have a ticket to The Championships, standard entrance fee apply)
- 17 July to 18 July – Closed
- 19 July to 21 July - Museum only and no access to grounds
- 22 July – Tours return
Your tickets to the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis museum let you experience the history and traditions of th...
No other London tour offers a journey into the Churchill War Museum along with a guided tour of the ...
You can’t visit London without visiting Westminster! You’ll see all the best sights on this guided t...
Visit your favorite celebrities at Madame Tussauds in London and enjoy access to the new Star Wars E...
See treasures from all over the world that date back to the beginning of time in The British Museum ...
Take advantage of priority access to the SEA LIFE London Aquarium and spend the entire day learning ...
From beautiful early Nordic Bronze Age artefacts that reveal ancient beliefs of how the Sun was tran...
Fuel your imagination and immerse yourself in a world of wonder at the most spectacular interactive ...
Come on a journey through the dark, dirty and murderous streets of London’s Dickensian past. Enter t...
Visit London’s iconic Globe Theatre and learn about the master bard, Shakespeare, with this special ...