Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum with behind-the-scenes tour
- Located in the Grounds of the Famous All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club
- Guided Tour of the Wimbledon Grounds
- Explore the History of the Game and see the Championship Trophies
- Walk-Through of the Men’s Dressing Room with the ‘Ghost’ of John McEnroe
- 200 Degree Cinema Screen & 3D Art Film ‘Viewpoint’
Your tickets to the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis museum let you experience the history and traditions of the fortnight from tennis heaven. See the Championship trophies up close, feel the fabric of tennis-wear from the Victorian period, test your skills on the Batak wall and learn how the Championships have evolved since 1877. With clothing and equipment donated by top tennis stars, you’re certain to encounter a treasure of your favorite player. The new virtual reality experience, interactive displays and John McEnroe hologram will please and inspire all tennis fans. This award-winning behind-the-scenes tour of the grounds is the perfect way to see the world-famous site. Expertly led by a friendly Blue Badge Guide, you’ll learn how Wimbledon’s distinctive grass is cared for and how the site is improved and developed each year. You’ll see facilities provided for the press, broadcasters and of course, the world’s best tennis players, finishing up your visit at the unrivalled Centre Court.
- Admission to the museum
- Behind-the-scenes tour with a Blue Badge Guide
- Entry to Centre Court 360 interactive and viewing platform
- Audio guide in one of 10 languages
- Food and beverages
- Children (5-16 years old): reduced
Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum, All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club,
Church Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 5AE
- Please note that all areas visited during the tour are subject to availability
- Museum audio guides are available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Croatian, Russian, Japanese and Chinese
- Museum opening hours:10:00 am 5:00 pm (last admission 4:30 pm)
- Tour runs:
Until 13th November: 10:30am, 11:30 am and 2:30pm
From 14th November: 10:30 am, 11:30 am and 2:00pm
- 17 –19 May: Site Closed
- 17 –29 June: Museum only (No tours or access to Centre Court)
- 30 June: Site Closed
- 01 –14 July: Championship ticket holders only
- 15 –16 July: Site Closed
- 17 –19 July: Museum only (No tours or access to Centre Court)
- 20 July: Tours start
- 24 –26 December: Closed
- 01 January: Closed
The Tower Bridge Experience offers you the opportunity to explore Tower Bridge as a living monument ...
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Take a walk through Stamford Bridge, the famous home of Chelsea Football Club, while visiting the Ch...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
Discover the most diverse living plant collection in the world with a visit to Kew Gardens. Whether ...
Travel to Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances ...
Start your tour with a skip-the-line and early entrance into the Jewel House where, standing inside ...
You'll get a personable experience with a small group tour to 2 of the UK’s top destinations. With a...