Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum with behind-the-scenes tour
- Located in the Grounds of the Famous All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club
- Guided Tour of the Wimbledon Grounds
- Explore the History of the Game and see the Championship Trophies
- Walk-Through of the Men’s Dressing Room with the ‘Ghost’ of John McEnroe
- 200 Degree Cinema Screen & 3D Art Film ‘Viewpoint’
Your tickets to the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis museum let you experience the history and traditions of the fortnight from tennis heaven. See the Championship trophies up close, feel the fabric of tennis-wear from the Victorian period, test your skills on the Batak wall and learn how the Championships have evolved since 1877. With clothing and equipment donated by top tennis stars, you’re certain to encounter a treasure of your favorite player. The new virtual reality experience, interactive displays and John McEnroe hologram will please and inspire all tennis fans. This award-winning behind-the-scenes tour of the grounds is the perfect way to see the world-famous site. Expertly led by a friendly Blue Badge Guide, you’ll learn how Wimbledon’s distinctive grass is cared for and how the site is improved and developed each year. You’ll see facilities provided for the press, broadcasters and of course, the world’s best tennis players, finishing up your visit at the unrivalled Centre Court.
- Admission to the museum
- Behind-the-scenes tour with a Blue Badge Guide
- Entry to Centre Court 360 interactive and viewing platform
- Audio guide in one of 10 languages
- Food and beverages
- Children (5-16 years old): reduced
Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum, All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club,
Church Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 5AE
- Please note that all areas visited during the tour are subject to availability
- Museum audio guides are available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Croatian, Russian, Japanese and Chinese
Museum open daily: 10.00am – 5.00pm (Last admission at 4.30pm)
Tours run as follows:
- Until 13th November: 10.30am, 11.30am and 2.30pm
- From 14th November: 10.30am, 11.30am and 2.00pm
- Sunday 18 June – Last day of Tours before The Championships 2017
- Monday 19 June to Saturday 1 July – Museum only and no access to grounds
- 2 July – Closed
- 3 July to 16 July – The Championships 2017 (No tours, Visitors to the Museum must have a ticket to The Championships, standard entrance fee apply)
- 17 July to 18 July – Closed
- 19 July to 21 July - Museum only and no access to grounds
- 22 July – Tours return
Your tickets to the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis museum let you experience the history and traditions of th...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
The Tower Bridge Experience offers you the opportunity to explore Tower Bridge as a living monument ...
Entry to St Paul’s Cathedral in London lets you admire the the structure's majestic beauty. Designed...
Travel to Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances ...
See London through the eyes of Britain’s most famous monarchs. This choice of three different passes...
Enjoy the afternoon on a Thames River cruise and admire spectacular views, savor a seasonal three-co...
During your small group Windsor Castle express tour by train from London, you'll spend a day walking...
A river cruise is an easy and pleasant way to avoid the busy roads of the city centre while admiring...
Based on the best‐selling novel by Gregory Maguire that ingeniously re‐imagines the stories and char...