- Comfortable day trip from London in a luxury air-conditioned vehicle
- Audio guide included so that you can explore the parts you want
- St George’s Chapel - resting place of British monarchs
- Queen Mary’s dolls’ house - a highly-detailed minature
Enjoy roundtrip transportation to the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. You'll be able to follow your audio guide all afternoon and be back in time for dinner. Sights include:
- St. George's Chapel
- Queen Mary’s dolls’ house
- State Apartments
- Art by Rembrandt, Rubens and more
- 13 acres of royal charm
- Admission to Windsor Castle
- Roundtrip transportation
- Audio guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
Bring your voucher to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre (nearest tube station: Victoria). You can arrange a complimentary hotel pick-up after purchase. Click here for a complete list of pick-up locations. This tour will finish at approximately 7.00pm in Kensington. Details for the walking tour meeting points are available when you redeem your voucher.
- Complimentary audioguides are available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Spanish
- Due to heightened security, visitors will not be allowed to take any form of liquid into Windsor Castle
- As a working royal palace, the Castle is used frequently by The Queen for State ceremonies and official entertaining. Closures may occasionally occur at short notice
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s dolls’ house and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open
- Departure 1.45pm
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Departure 12.45pm
- Please arrive for check-in no less than 15 minutes before departure
- This tour will finish at approximately 7.00pm in Kensington
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London....
Visit some of the most stunning spots in the UK on this brilliant day trip from London. You'll be ta...
Cruise through the English countryside to Oxford and Stratford-upon-Avon on this full-day tour from ...
Visit some of the most beautiful areas in the UK on a day trip from London. You'll be taken to Winds...
Visit Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and other popular areas of Kent on this full-day tour from ...
Book your tour for a day outside of the busy London metropolis. Your tour guide will take you throug...
Spend a delightful time exploring the spectacular prehistoric site of Stonehenge on this half day tr...
Become Lord or Lady Grantham for the day, as you visit the film locations used for the BAFTA-winning...
Explore London at your leisure with this hop-on hop-off bus tour with over 60 stops across the city....
Visit London’s iconic Globe Theatre and learn about the master bard, Shakespeare, with this special ...