Windsor Castle tickets and transportation
- Comfortable day trip from London in a luxury air-conditioned vehicle
- Audio guide included so that you can explore the parts you want
- St George’s Chapel - resting place of British monarchs
- Queen Mary’s dolls’ house - a highly-detailed minature
Enjoy roundtrip transportation to the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. You'll be able to follow your audio guide all afternoon and be back in time for dinner. Sights include:
- St. George's Chapel
- Queen Mary’s dolls’ house
- State Apartments
- Art by Rembrandt, Rubens and more
- 13 acres of royal charm
- Admission to Windsor Castle
- Roundtrip transportation
- Audio guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
Bring your voucher to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre (nearest tube station: Victoria). You can arrange a complimentary hotel pick-up after purchase. Click here for a complete list of pick-up locations. This tour will finish at approximately 7.00pm in Kensington. Details for the walking tour meeting points are available when you redeem your voucher.
- Complimentary audioguides are available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Spanish
- Due to heightened security, visitors will not be allowed to take any form of liquid into Windsor Castle
- As a working royal palace, the Castle is used frequently by The Queen for State ceremonies and official entertaining. Closures may occasionally occur at short notice
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s dolls’ house and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open
- Departure 1.45pm
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Departure 12.45pm
- Please arrive for check-in no less than 15 minutes before departure
- This tour will finish at approximately 7.00pm in Kensington
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
No need to wait in line to rise above the noisy streets thanks to your fast-track tickets - you'll b...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Stonehenge The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, ...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
The View from The Shard – the tallest building in Western Europe – takes you on a multi-sensory jour...
Visit some of the most stunning spots in the UK on this brilliant day trip from London. You'll be ta...
The Tower Bridge Experience offers you the opportunity to explore Tower Bridge as a living monument ...
As the birthplace of William Shakespeare –– the greatest writer in the English language –– and home ...