Don Quixote Experience day trip from Madrid
- Discover La Mancha, the land of Don Quixote, Belmonte, Mota del Cuervo and the town of El Toboso
- Explore the places where Miguel de Cervantes was inspired to write Don Quixote de la Mancha
- Visit the Bodega de la Mancha and taste great wines
- Enjoy a lunch in a typical restaurant
Discover La Mancha - homeland of Don Quixote - Belmonte, Mota Del Cuervo and the village of El Toboso, where according to recent research Miguel de Cervantes was inspired for some of its neighbors to write the most famous novel of all time, “The Ingenious Hidalgo Don Quixote de la Mancha”. You will visit the Castle of Belmonte, completely restored and will know how the life of a mediaeval knight was, the heroes of the stories that did Don Quixote went mad.
La Mancha is a land of great wines. You will make a stop along the way to visit the winery MontReaga in Monreal Del Llano. After a guided tour, you will enjoy a tasting of their best wines.
You will have lunch at a typical “mesón” at Mota del Cuervo. After lunchtime you will visit its famous windmills, who witnessed the battle of Don Quixote against the Giants of his imagination. In there is wind enough, you will see how the flour was traditionally made “molienda” from the wheat.
The tour will end at El Toboso, the village of Dulcinea, the love of Don Quixote. El Toboso houses the Cervantes Museum, which keep hundreds of Don Quixote translated editions in almost all the languages in the world. And a lot of copies of the great book signed by many international personalities from different countries and eras.
The House-Museum of Dulcinea Del Toboso faithfully replicates how was the home of a knight in the times of Cervantes, as it would have been the house of Don Alonso Quijano “El Quixote”.
From El Toboso you will return to Madrid.
- Airconditioned motor coach
- Bilingual official guide
- Entrance fees to Belmonte Castle, Museum of Cervantes, House-Museum of Dulcinea del Toboso, Mota del Cuervo Windmills
- Guided tour and wine tasting in Mont Reaga Winery
- Lunch in a typical Mesón in Mota del Cuervo
- Beverages or other services not specified
- Children 6-15 years old
- Senior over 65 years old
Calle San Nicolás, 15, 28013 Madrid, Spain
JULIÁ TRAVEL OFFICE: San Nicolás 15 (Next to Plaza de Ramales) – Madrid
- Minimum 2 pax per booking
- Arrival point: Underground parking Plaza de Oriente, Level -2
- From 1 April: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 8.45am
- Check-in 15 minutes before departing time
la liga spain: Real Madrid - Villarreal CF 05-05-2019 Paseo de la Castellana, 142, 28036 Madrid, Spa...
la liga spain: Atletico Madrid - Sevilla FC 12-05-2019 Calle Poligono 4, 32, 28022 Madrid, Spain Del...
Kid Ink on the first anniversary of Desert Night Party. Nazca Events Club Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lin...
Sunday, March 24, After Brunch returns with his Fiesta at Retiro Park, in the iconic party room: Flo...
April brings us more Hard by the hand of # 150 !! April 17 from 23:30 with 3 Zones, we dance with: W...
ONLY NAZCA Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lines Up: Dj Residente Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dr...