- Visit two historic bars of old Madrid and San Miguel market
- Explore the most representative places of old Madrid
- Local guide in English and Spanish
- Fun and informal atmosphere
- Learn more about the tapas tradition and about the Spaniards
The tour will depart at 7:00 pm at The Statue of the Bear and the Strawberry Tree (Puerta del Sol).
From there we will go to our first stop. The first bar that we will visit has many anecdotes, opened in the 19th century by two Asturians and has witnessed the most important events in the history of the Spanish capital. In this tavern you will try their specialty that is very famous in Madrid and in all Spain. After trying their tapas and listening to the stories and anecdotes that were there, you will go to the second stop.
Crossing the Puerta del Sol towards Congress of the Deputies, you will arrive at a very classic shop-restaurant in Madrid, founded in the 19th century by a French family; There, apart from trying their specialty and their drink, you will listen a lot of stories and characters that passed by. After this visit, you will go to the last stop of the tour, but before that you will explore Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, or the oldest restaurant in the world, etc.
The last stop is a delicatessen market where you will find a lot of food and drink stalls. Here you can try some of their most famous specialties.
- Local guide
- One drink in each bar, and all tapas and dishes that are served
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
Plaza Puerta del Sol, 1-3, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Statue of the bear and the strawberry tree (Puerta del Sol). Look for the red umbrella!
- Minimum age is 18 year
- Group size: min. 2 max. 8 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for celiacs, vegans, vegetarians and lactose intolerant
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Monday to Friday at 7.00pm
- Blackout dates: From 21 to 26 December, and from 5 to 19 March
Take an alternative Madrid city tour and explore the neighborhood of El Rastro, Madrid's most popula...
We closed Universiparty season on Saturday July 21 with a 12 hour party at Universiparty Closing !! ...
Special shows on our stage Surprises for the attendees The best music of the moment. #JustChilling G...
LEGACY sexi & fun nights Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Elegant Door Policies: Casual dress...
Sunday, July 22, he returns to FABRIK Natura Sunday, we dance in the sun from 3:00 p.m. with Davide ...
CASALOCA Saturday 21 July Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lines Up: Dj Residente Atmospheres: Urban Door Poli...