- Extensive panoramic guided tour of Madrid's highlights
- Local breakfast, tapas or cocktail dinner menu
- Enjoy in comfort the best views of Colón Square, Plaza Castilla, Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, España Square and Puerta del Sol
- Experience Spanish gastronomy like never before
On this tapas bus tour, you will be able to enjoy breakfast, tapas or dinner and enjoy the best views of Madrid, with a panoramic guided tour of all the sights. Let the expert professional guide on the bus tell you about the history behind the beauty of Paseo de la Castellana, the Puerta de Alcalá roundabout and the Retiro Park. Enjoy the beautiful views of the huge skyscrapers in Plaza Castilla, learn about Real Madrid and its Santiago Bernabéu stadium, and ride along the beautiful streets of Madrid’s city centre. You only need to choose if you want the famous local breakfast with churros in the morning, a tasting of the local Spanish tapas between 10.00am and early dinner time, or a fancier cocktail dinner in the evening surrounded by the streetlights of a city with an inspiring nightlife.
The tapas menu includes Iberian ham, cheeses from La Mancha, paella, Spanish omelette, Migas from Extremadura, a beer, soft drink or water. (beef hamburger in brioche bread with cheddar cheese and chicken fingers, a soft drink or water for children).
- Panoramic guided route by comfortable modern bus through Madrid
- Tapas tasting with a drink during the tour
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages not described in the inclusion points or description
- Hotel pick-up or transfer
- Infants 0-2 years old: free (without occupying a seat)
- Children 3-10 years old: reduced
Plaza Cánovas del Castillo, 10, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Templo de Debod, in Ferraz Street (in the bus stop): 10.30am 12.00pm 1.30pm, 4.00pm, 5.30pm. Santiago Bernabéu Statium (in the bus parking): 11.00am, 12.30pm, 4.30pm, 6.00pm
- Special menu available for coeliac can be requested by the customer when booking
- The route can change due to the policies adopted by the Madrid City Council
- From Tuesday to Saturday
Take an alternative Madrid city tour and explore the neighborhood of El Rastro, Madrid's most popula...
We closed Universiparty season on Saturday July 21 with a 12 hour party at Universiparty Closing !! ...
Special shows on our stage Surprises for the attendees The best music of the moment. #JustChilling G...
LEGACY sexi & fun nights Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Elegant Door Policies: Casual dress...
Sunday, July 22, he returns to FABRIK Natura Sunday, we dance in the sun from 3:00 p.m. with Davide ...
CASALOCA Saturday 21 July Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lines Up: Dj Residente Atmospheres: Urban Door Poli...