- Marvel at the architecture of Madrid and its seven major bridges
- Enjoy the most popular green route of the city
- Glide through the trees of the largest urban park in Europe
- Climb to its highest hill and admire the skyline of Madrid
Hop on your choice of bike or e-bike and enjoy a ride that will take you to the newest part of the city. Once the innermost ring road of Madrid, the busiest road in Spain and famous for its traffic jams, it’s now a beautiful pedestrian promenade.
Your journey begins in the Royal Palace, once home to the Spanish kings and their court. Passing by the gardens of Sabatini, from where you will have a beautiful view of the palace, going through Cuesta de San Vicente, you will reach the San Vicente Gate, one of the remaining gates from the 18th-century city wall. After crossing the Bridge of the King, once used by the king to get from the palace to his private hunting ground Casa de Campo, enjoy an hour's ride seeing what the river has to offer. It holds 13 ornamental fountains, five viewpoints from which to admire the city and even an urban beach!
Follow our expert guide to the Casa de Campo, once a forest reserved for kings and noblemen, who would enjoy hunting on its premises,and now a very popular place amongst locals. The small lake which you will see during the tour fills with madrileños during the weekends, rowing boats, and having barbecues. Then begin the descent towards the river and get a great view of the Cathedral and the Royal Palace from the Huerta de la Partida before returning to the city center.
- Raincoats in case of rain
- Liability insurance
- Food or beverages
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Accident insurance (1.85€)
Calle de Santiago, 18, 28013 Madrid, Spain
- The minimum weight allowed for children is 30kg
- The maximum weight allowed per passenger is 110kg
- Open groups are split into 12 to 15 people per guide so we can give you a more personalized experience
- Available for private groups also
- Every day at 4.00pm
- Closed on 25 December, 1 January and 6 January
Take an alternative Madrid city tour and explore the neighborhood of El Rastro, Madrid's most popula...
Avec Das Rheingold, le début de Der Ring des Nibelungen, la tétralogie colossale de Richard Wagner e...
We closed Universiparty season on Saturday July 21 with a 12 hour party at Universiparty Closing !! ...
Special shows on our stage Surprises for the attendees The best music of the moment. #JustChilling G...
LEGACY sexi & fun nights Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Elegant Door Policies: Casual dress...
Sunday, July 22, he returns to FABRIK Natura Sunday, we dance in the sun from 3:00 p.m. with Davide ...