Parque Warner Madrid tickets with transfer from the city center
- Enjoy a full day at Parque Warner Madrid
- Make life easier and get there the easiest way with a direct bus from the city center
- Take advantage of the best rates for roller coaster addicts
Enjoy a day out at Warner Park Madrid. It's very easy! Just show the voucher at the bus stop next to Atocha Railway Station (Calle de Méndez Alvaro 16) and go directly to the park. The general entrance is included so you have free time to enjoy!
Are your children fans of Bugs Bunny, Tweety, Sylvester or Daffy Duck? All of them live together in the theme park. Don’t you have children? Not a problem! The Warner Park is a place where you will enjoy as ever. You will love the Gotham City, where they carry out one of the best special effects shows in Madrid.
Are you a roller-coaster lover? In the Warner Park of Madrid you will be able to get on the frenetic Tom and Jerry roller-coaster of 360 metres. Besides than theme park, the Warner is also an amusement park.
Now you can also buy the ticket for two consecutive days in the park! With the bus to Warner Park included as well!
- Full day ticket entrance to the park
- Bus transfer from city center to the park and return
- Foods or drinks
- Free for children under 100 centimetres
Calle de Méndez Álvaro, 12, 28045 Madrid, Spain
Special bus stop next to Atocha Train Station
- Children under 100 centimetres don’t need to pay!
- Please print the voucher you will receive to pick up the bus
- IMPORTANT: It is mandatory to show up at the meeting point to redeem your voucher and receive the entrance tickets to the park.
- Bus departures every weekend of March at 11.00am; 19, 23, 26, 27, 28 & 29 included. Return at 9.00pm
- Bus departures every weekend of April, Fridays included, at 11.00am; also included 2, 23 and 30 April. Return at 9.00pm on weekends and 30 April. Return on Fridays, 2 and 23 April at 8.00pm
- Bus departures at 11.00am every day in May; except 7, 8, 9, 16, 21, 22, 23, 28, 29 and 30. Return at 9.00pm on weekends, also included 1 and 2. The rest of the month, the return will be at 8.00pm
- Bus departures at 11.00am every day in June; except 4, 5, 11 and 12. Return at 11.00pm every Sunday, plus the week from 25 to 29. Return at 10.00pm every Saturday. The rest of the month, the return will be at 8.00pm
- Bus departures at 10.30am, 11.30am and 12.30pm every day in July and August (no exceptions). Return at 9.30pm, 10.30pm and 11.30pm
- Bus departures at 10.30am, 1 1.30am and 12.30pm on 1 and 8 September. Return at 9.30pm, 10.30pm and 11.30pm. From 2 to 7 September bus departures at 10.30am, 11.30am and 12.30pm with return at 8.00om, 9.00pm and 10.00pm. 15/22/29 September - Bus departures at 11.00am, return at 11.30pm. 16/23/30 September - Bus departures at 11.00am, return at 10.00pm
- October: bus departures on Saturdays at 11.00am and return at 11.00pm, included Friday 12 and Wednesday 31. Bus departures on Sundays at 11.00am and return at 10.00pm
- November: 1, 2 and 3 departures at 11.00am and return at 11.00pm. The days 4, 9, 10 and 11 departures at 11.00am and return at 10.00pm. The days 17, 18, 24 and 25 departures at 11.00am and return at 8.00pm
- December: 1 and 2 departures at 11.00am and return at 8.00pm. The days 6, 7, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30 departures at 11.00am and return at 9.00pm
- January: from 2 to 7 departures at 11.00am an return at 8.00pm
Parque Warner is one of the leading and most modern attraction parks in Europe. It's located 25 kilo...
Skip the line and enter directly into the Royal Palace for this unforgettable guided tour. The Royal...
Skip the lines and get inside one of the most memorable royal castles of Europe! The Royal Palace of...
Enjoy a 90 minutes Hammam Experience!Feel the contrasts of the water on your skin, a perfect sensati...
Opened in 1967 and situated near the heart of Madrid city center, Parque de Atracciones de Madid is ...
The most fun and definitely the easiest way to get to know Madrid is on this double-decker bus. With...
Enjoy one of the biggest Royal Palaces in Europe with a guide that will show the most important room...
The walking tour will start contemplating the impressive Aqueduct of Segovia, one of the best preser...
Live an unforgettable experience in Ribera del Duero and enjoy its wines on this guided tour from Ma...
Come to discover Madrid with the finest scooter rental at the best prices you can find and do not mi...