- Alcázar, aqueduct and cathedral of Segovia
- A World Heritage City near Spain's capital
- One of the most visited Spanish cities
- The Royal Palace of La Granja de San Ildefonso
While you are in Madrid, don’t miss the chance to visit Segovia on a tour where you can admire the main attractions of this city, one of the most visited in Spain.
Segovia is a World Heritage City, with unique monuments that alone make a visit well worthwhile. This route offers a way to get to know the city in one day. You will also get to know The Royal Palace of La Granja de San Ildefonso, also known as "La Granja", where you’ll get to discover the building and its gardens. You’ll also visit the Alcázar and the Aqueduct, and you’ll get a panoramic view of the cathedral of Segovia and San Martin’s church.
In between the visit to La Granja and the tour around Segovia, if you select the option, you’ll get to enjoy a traditional lunch from the area to make this a more pleasant experience. If not, you’ll have free time to walk around the streets of Segovia.
The aqueduct was about 15 km long and supplies water near the actual marsh of Revega. The Azoguejo Square is the best known and best preserved area.
Enjoy this experience choosing one of the 4 different options with the one that best suits your taste:
- Transportation + guide: we put the transport from the meeting point to La Granja, and from La Granja to Segovia. You can enjoy the city on your own, you just have to be at the agreed time to return with the rest of the group.
- Transportation + guided tour + tickets: you can enjoy the city with our professional guide, who will explain the main points of the city. In addition, you will have included the entrance to the Palace of “La Granja” and the Alcázar de Segovia.
- Full Tour + touristic food: option includes the guided tour, tickets and a touristic meal at the restaurant “El Cordero”, where you will enjoy a starter, a main course and a dessert.
- Full tour + traditional food: option includes the guided tour, tickets and a traditional meal at the restaurant “El Cordero”, where you will taste a traditional menu based on typical Segovia dishes such as beans or suckling pig.
- Bilingual guide
- Transportation from the meeting point
- Lunch (only if selected)
- Optional tips
- Tickets to additional activities
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants 0-2 years old free
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
Plaza Las Ventas, located in Julio Camba Street (Metro Las Ventas Stop, exit Julio Camba Street)
Plaza Ventas, in front of Julio Camba Street nº1. Metro Ventas
- Please note that if you choose the option that includes the lunch you will share table with the rest of the group
- From 24th March to 31st October: Thursday and Sunday at 08:30am
Take an alternative Madrid city tour and explore the neighborhood of El Rastro, Madrid's most popula...
Avec Das Rheingold, le début de Der Ring des Nibelungen, la tétralogie colossale de Richard Wagner e...
We closed Universiparty season on Saturday July 21 with a 12 hour party at Universiparty Closing !! ...
LEGACY sexi & fun nights Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Elegant Door Policies: Casual dress...
Sunday, July 22, he returns to FABRIK Natura Sunday, we dance in the sun from 3:00 p.m. with Davide ...
CASALOCA Saturday 21 July Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lines Up: Dj Residente Atmospheres: Urban Door Poli...