- Visit one of the most famous House of Ham
- Learn all about the wide range of Jamón and its related products
Tour off the beaten tracks, tasting the best Iberian ham pairing it with selected Spanish wines. Tour experience handed by native Madrilian.
Learn about Spanish wines and discover traditional Iberian ham houses in Madrid. During this tour, taste several cuts of Iberian meats like chorizo, salchichón, lomo, and ham paired with Manchego cheese and other classic tapas. As you do so, learn about the fascinating history and culture of wine, the differences between each type of ham you can find in the market and master how to shop for them like a local.
We´ll visit emblematic and high quality Jamonerías (home of ham).
Do you know the difference between Jamón Serrano and Jamón Ibérico? Do you know the difference between Jamón and Paletilla? We´ll explain it to you.
Learn all about the wide range of ham and its related products. We'll show you where are the Jamón Ibérico's 4 protected Qualified Appellation of Origin in Spain.
Taste and see how a professional ham cutter carves those delicious thin slices with his special long knife. You will experience first-hand why Iberian ham (Black hoof) is so delicious and unique…and also healthy!
- Foodie specialized local guide
- Spanish wines tasting
- Iberian Ham, cured meats, tapas and cheese tasting
- Glass of wine, beer, or soft drinks in each bar/jamonerías
- Explanations about Spanish ham and wine culture
- Spanish virgin olive oils tasting
- Explanations and tasting of Cocido Madrileño (Madrilian stew)
- English/Spanish speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks not specified
- Transportation to the meeting point
Plaza de Isabel II, 8, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Plaza Isabel II. Right beside statue of Queen Isabel II (Metro station Opera)
- Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking
- Vegetarian option not available
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A minimum of 2 persons are required for this tour. The activity will be cancelled in case the minimum is not met and you will be fully refunded; maximum 15 persons
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 1.30pm / Check-in: 15 minutes earlier
Spaniards usually go to different tapas bars for dinner sharing different food dishes like Iberian h...
Spanish cuisine is known for countless delicious recipes and high-quality produce, not to mention so...
Enjoy an authentic flamenco masterclasss at one of the best tablaos flamencos in Madrid!The artist i...
Live a unique experience for wine lovers and those who want to learn more about exquisite Spanish wi...
Your local guide will introduce you to the fascinating world of Jerez wines, at two authentic bars i...
Enjoy a great traditional flamenco show!Founded in 1970, Cafe Chinitas is located in a beautiful and...
Take in the sweeping views of the National Library, the Cultural Centre of Madrid, and the beautiful...
Savor Spain's ‘good life’ during this flexible wine tasting and sightseeing trip from Madrid. You wi...
Live an unforgettable experience in Ribera del Duero and enjoy its wines on this guided tour from Ma...
Located 70 km away from Madrid is Toledo, a beautiful city-museum declared World Heritage Site by UN...