Wine tasting and Iberian ham tapas tour in Madrid
- Visit one of the most famous House of Ham
- Learn all about the wide range of Jamón and its related products
Tour off the beaten tracks, tasting the best Iberian ham pairing it with selected Spanish wines. Tour experience handed by native Madrilian.
Learn about Spanish wines and discover traditional Iberian ham houses in Madrid. During this tour, taste several cuts of Iberian meats like chorizo, salchichón, lomo, and ham paired with Manchego cheese and other classic tapas. As you do so, learn about the fascinating history and culture of wine, the differences between each type of ham you can find in the market and master how to shop for them like a local.
We´ll visit emblematic and high quality Jamonerías (home of ham).
Do you know the difference between Jamón Serrano and Jamón Ibérico? Do you know the difference between Jamón and Paletilla? We´ll explain it to you.
Learn all about the wide range of ham and its related products. We'll show you where are the Jamón Ibérico's 4 protected Qualified Appellation of Origin in Spain.
Taste and see how a professional ham cutter carves those delicious thin slices with his special long knife. You will experience first-hand why Iberian ham (Black hoof) is so delicious and unique…and also healthy!
- Foodie specialized local guide
- Spanish wines tasting
- Iberian Ham, cured meats, tapas and cheese tasting
- Glass of wine, beer, or soft drinks in each bar/jamonerías
- Explanations about Spanish ham and wine culture
- Spanish virgin olive oils tasting
- Explanations and tasting of Cocido Madrileño (Madrilian stew)
- English/Spanish speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks not specified
- Transportation to the meeting point
Plaza de Isabel II, 8, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Plaza Isabel II. Right beside statue of Queen Isabel II (Metro station Opera)
- Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking
- Vegetarian option not available
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A minimum of 2 persons are required for this tour. The activity will be cancelled in case the minimum is not met and you will be fully refunded; maximum 15 persons
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 1.30pm / Check-in: 15 minutes earlier
Spaniards usually go to different tapas bars for dinner sharing different food dishes like Iberian h...
The Paseo del Arte pass allows you to visit three of Madrid’s best museums and is valid for one year...
Skip the long lines and enter the Royal Palace, the Spanish monarchy's official residence. The Madri...
Our stroll starts at 12.30h or 7.00pm (According to chosen schedule), at The Statue of the Bear and ...
You will go with a local guide expert in history and gastronomy to the most popular tapas bars of Ma...
Our stroll starts at 7.00pm, at The Statue of the Bear and the Strawberry Tree (Puerta del Sol). Fro...
The most fun and definitely the easiest way to get to know Madrid is on this double-decker bus. With...
Enjoy this fun introduction to the Spanish gastronomic culture. You will learn how to cook Paella,To...
You’ll meet your local guide and a small group of 20 fellow travelers in front of the Circulo de Bel...
This tour will make it easy for you to discover the most splendid squares in the Spanish capital, su...