This swish catamaran cruise takes you out into the waters of Palma Bay. Not only will you sail to the coves of Cala Vella and Cala Blava, you'll also see the island's most impressive medieval skyline roll by, too. Chill on the bow's nets or dive into the Med during the swim stops, before a huge buffet lunch completes the line-up for the day.
Excursions & day trips
Attraction Catamaran Palma Bay Cruise
Language: German , Spanish , English , French
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 4 hours to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Five-hour catamaran cruise around Palma Bay
- Visit the coves of Cala Vella and Cala Blava
- Swim in the open waters of the Mediterranean Sea
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Catamaran cruise
- Swim stops
Muelle Golondrina, s/n, Av. de Gabriel Roca, Balearic Islands
What to remember
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems
- Not suitable for guests who suffer from travel sickness
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Not suitable for families with small children
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time
- Bring a towel
- Bring a hat
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock
- Transfers not included
- Drinks not included
- Subject to weather conditions
TUI ESPAÑA TURISMO S.L.U.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.