The Spanish are serious about olive oil. And in Majorca, they've been making it for centuries. Find out why locals love their ‘liquid gold' with a tour and tasting session at a family-run olive mill. You'll learn all about the history of harvesting olives here and try a selection of their top-quality oils. There'll be some local art on display, too.
Majorca Olive Oil Tasting Tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Olive mill tour
- Find out about the history of olive oil production on Majorca
- Taste a selection of quality olive oils
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Local delicacy tasting
Cami de Sencelles a Llubi,Mallorca, Spain
What to remember
- Tours run Tuesday to Saturday at 10am
- Guided in Spanish, English & German
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Bring a hat
- Bring suitable footwear
- Transfers not included
- Food and drinks not included
- Subject to weather conditions
TUI ESPAÑA TURISMO S.L.U.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.