Benitiers Island and swimming with wild dolphins tour in Mauritius
- Spend 2.5 hours swimming with wild dolphins in their natural environment
- Snorkel in the clear waters and view the Crystal Rock (time permitting)
- Enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch and live music on Benitiers Island
- Spend the afternoon tanning and relaxing on Benitiers Island
Get ready for the experience of a lifetime: swim with dolphins in their natural environment, snorkel in the crystal clear waters near the coral reef, and enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch on Benitiers Island. You’ll start your day with a delicious complimentary breakfast at 7.00am, which includes croissants, pains au chocolat, sandwiches, fruits, tea, coffee, and water. After the breakfast, enjoy a full-day excursion on the West Coast of Mauritius.
Once you get on board the speedboat, the professional and qualified skippers will start by briefing you on the most important aspects of this experience, including:
- The types of dolphins that you will encounter and their habits
- Guidelines for sustainable dolphin watching
- Security measures on the boat
- Swimming procedures
You will then enjoy 2.5 hours on the open sea, swimming with wild dolphins and snorkeling near the coral reef (time permitting).
After swimming with dolphins, you will head to Benitiers Island. You will go across the Crystal Rock and have a magnificent view of Le Morne mountain. Once on the island, the crew will start preparing a delicious barbecue lunch, and it will be served at around noon. Afterwards, you will have the leisure to tan, relax and enjoy the lagoon and island while enjoying some live music.
Lunch Menu on Ile aux Bénitiers:
- Barbecue: Seafood skewer, fish, chicken sausages, garlic bread, and various salads
- Dessert: Grilled Banana
- Drinks: Soft drinks, water, fruit juice, wine, rum, and beer
- Note: A vegetarian menu can also be proposed on demand
- Delicious complimentary breakfast
- 2.5-hour encounter with wild dolphins in the open sea
- Snorkeling at the coral reef (time permitting)
- Snorkeling gear
- Sea shoes for Ile aux Benitiers
- Rain coats for rainy days
- Barbecue lunch and drinks on a tropical island
- Time to relax and suntan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children ages 5-12: reduced rate
- Infants ages 0-4: free
The intersection of La Jetée Road and Colonel Dean Avenue in Grand Riviere Noire.
- This outing is not recommended for pregnant women. All children under 12 years old should be accompanied
- In almost all cases (90%+) you will see the dolphins. However, if this is not the case, a second outing will be offered on the boat free of charge. It’s important to note that there will be no refund once you have completed the activity
- Your booking will be confirmed within 48 hours
- Tour is offered in English and French
- Tour starts at 7.00am
Start your day with a complimentary breakfast, served at 7.00am. After that enjoy a 5.5 hour excursi...
Embark on a dream cruise aboard a catamaran and spend a memorable day sailing the South East coast o...
Spend a fabulous day in Mauritius looking for wild dolphins in the Indian Ocean. Swim with the playf...
Spend a day in paradise, and go on this unique island hopping day trip on the South East/East Coast ...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...
Comédie d’Elodie Wallace et Rui Silva, mise en scène par Elodie Wallace Avec Julie Delaunay, Agathe ...