This amazing journey by catamaran leads to Ile aux Bénitiers, the essence of this dream cruise along the West coast. Enjoy the beauty of the ocean, the perfect sky, and the shades of green and blue of the pristine lagoon while sailing through magnificent locations. You will be seduced by the casuarina-lined beaches, the authentic view of Tamarin Bay, the backdrop of the Black River Gorges in the distance, and the impressive Le Morne Mountain, where runaway slaves sought refuge from their masters in the early 19th century.
Île aux Bénitiers private catamaran cruise
- Enjoy the beauty of the ocean, the perfect sky and the shades of green and blue of the pristine lagoon
- Sail through magnificent locations
- See the most breathtaking views
- BBQ Lunch
- Drinks on board
- Snorkeling equipment on Private Catamaran
- Drinks on Ile Aux Benitiers
- Snorkelling equipment on Ile Aux Benitiers
- Child (3-12 years)
- Free for infant (3 months-2 years)
Pick-up from your hotel in Mauritius Island.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Bring sun cream, money, beach towels, swimwear, and beach slippers
- Recommended to wear cap and tennis shoes
- Please confirm your pick-up location and time with the local operator whose information can be found after booking at least 48h before departure
- Monday - Saturday