Onboard a private Catamaran, you will sail along the charming east coast of Mauritius to discover the wonders of this picturesque part of the island. Its long sheltered lagoon, the blue and green shades of the crystal clear water and the breathtaking coastal scenery, set against a backdrop of mountains. Settle down and enjoy the sun and breeze on your face as you cruise past locations that made history in Mauritius, from the arrival point of the early Dutch settlers to the naval battle between the French and the English navy that determined the island’s fate.
Île aux cerfs private catamaran cruise
- Sail along the charming east coast of Mauritius to discover the wonders of this picturesque part of the island
- Settle down and enjoy the sun and breeze
- Fun for the whole family
- BBQ Lunch
- Drinks on board
- Snorkeling equipment on Private Catamaran
- Child (3-12 years)
- Free for infant (3 months-2 years)
Pick-up from your hotel in Mauritius Island.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Bring sun cream, money, beach towels, swimwear, and beach slippers
- Recommended to wear cap and tennis shoes
- Please confirm your pick-up location and time with the local operator whose information can be found after booking at least 48h before departure