Mauritius catamaran cruise with BBQ lunch and snorkeling
- Snorkel in the crystal clear waters near Pointe aux Feuilles
- Visit the famous Grand River South East waterfall and spot the monkeys and fruit bats
- Enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch and drinks on board the catamaran
- Dance to the sound of the Sega music played by the crew members
Embark on a dream cruise aboard a catamaran and spend a memorable day sailing the South East coast of Mauritius!
Your day will begin with a refreshing snorkeling stop in the stunning turquoise waters near Pointe aux Feuilles. You can decide whether to swim in the crystal clear waters and snorkel with the multitude of beautiful tropical reef fish or relax and soak up the sun on board the catamaran, or better yet, why not do both?
The catamaran will then take you to see the Grand River South East Waterfall. On the way, if you’re lucky, you will be able to see the cute family of monkeys living in the lush green vegetation of the river banks and you may spot the giant Mauritian fruit bat colony resting in the treetops.
The friendly and professional crew members will then serve you a delicious barbecue lunch and drinks on board the catamaran near Ile aux Cerfs.
Lunch Menu on the catamaran:
- Barbecue: fish, chicken, brochettes, sausages, pasta salad, coleslaw salads and bread rolls
- Dessert: fresh fruit
- Drinks: mineral water, tropical juices, soft drinks, beers, rum, red wine, rosé wine and white wine
You will have some time to spend on the island if you’d like to take a stroll, relax and suntan on the beautiful white sandy beaches of Ile aux Cerfs. You can also relax and soak up the sun on the catamaran, while enjoying a nice beer and the tropical island music on board.
- A full-day catamaran excursion off the South East/East coast
- Snorkelling at near Pointe aux Feuilles (snorkelling gear provided)
- Visit of the Grand River South East Waterfall
- Snacks, a delicious barbecue lunch and drinks
- Live Sega music played by the crew members
- Time to enjoy spectacular beaches of Ile aux Cerfs
- Transportation to/from your hotel
- Children ages 3-11: reduced
- Infants ages 0-2: free
The cruise departs from the Pointe Jerome Embarkation Point, located on the Coastal Road, just north of the town of Blue Bay.
- Your booking will be confirmed within 48 hours
- Tour is offered in English and French
- The cruise departs at 9.00am
- Please be there at 8.45am latest
Spend a fabulous day in Mauritius looking for wild dolphins in the Indian Ocean. Swim with the playf...
Mauritius' Central Plateau's rich and fertile plains have long been synonymous with an activity that...
This trip is really diverse. It starts off with a photo stop at Cap Malheureux, followed by a visit ...
This trip allows you to check out Mauritius' impossibly blue lagoons from a swish catamaran. You'll ...
From the comfort of a luxurious catamaran, you'll tour the vast blue lagoon on Mauritius's west coas...
Rich in intriguing natural attractions, the lush and hugely varied surrounds of southern Mauritius a...