- Snorkel in the crystal clear waters of Blue Bay Marine Park
- Explore Ile du Phare and take beautiful photos of the stunning scenery
- Visit the famous Grand River South East waterfall
- Enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch on Ile aux Cerfs, and swim and relax on Ile aux Aigrettes
Spend a day in paradise, and go on this unique island hopping day trip on the South East/East Coast of Mauritius. During one day you’ll experience adventure, relaxation and discovery. Snorkel, swim, suntan and see some breathtaking sceneries and colorful corals and fish. Visit the famous Blue Bay Marine Park, and some beautiful islands. Enjoy a barbecue lunch on the beach of Ile aux Cerfs. You will also have the chance to view Ile de La Passe and learn about the naval battle of Grand Port.
Start your day with a snorkeling stop at Blue Bay, and discover why the place is called Blue Bay: the water is calling you in with it’s clear blue color. Get to the marine park by speedboat and discover the abundance of colourful tropical fish, including the trumpet fish, diverse coral formations and other marine creatures.
Next you will visit the two islands Ile de la Passe and Ile au Phare, and gain some insight from your knowledgeable and friendly skipper into the historical significance of the two islands. From your boat, you will be able to view the ruins of old buildings, including a prison, dating back to 200 years! You will learn about the great naval battle of Grand Port that took place in the South East. You will stop at Ile au Phare, also known as Ile aux Fouquets and have some time to visit the island, which is a photographer’s dream. See an abandoned lighthouse, beautiful cliffs and many interesting and rare creatures such as lizards and tropicbirds.
Next stop is at the Grand River South East waterfall, and on the way you can see curious monkeys and the Mauritian fruit bats resting perched on the highest trees as you approach the waterfall. Your skipper will offer you a drink and you’ll be on your way again.
Head to the wild side of Ile aux Cerfs, where the delicious barbecue lunch will be prepared and served for you right on the beach in the shade of the casuarina trees.
Lunch Menu on Ile aux Cerfs:
- Barbecue: chicken, fresh fish, lobster (250g) or scampi (400g), bread, rice, mixed salad
- Dessert: flaming bananas
- Drinks: red, rosé, and white wine, beer, rum, Coca Cola, fruit juice, mineral water
After that you will head to the paradise-like side of Ile aux Cerfs where you can spend an hour lazing in the sun on the golden sand beaches. There are other activities on the island that you can partake in once you’re there. The hardest part of your day will be leaving this island, but don’t worry, you will get to finish the day by going for a dip near the Ile aux Aigrettes.
- Full-day speedboat excursion
- Snorkeling at Blue Bay Marine Park (snorkelling gear provided)
- Viewing of Ile de la Passe and visit of Ile du Phare
- Visit of the Grand River South East (GRSE) waterfall
- Barbecue lunch and drinks on the wild side of Ile aux Cerfs
- Time to relax on the beaches of Ile aux Cerfs
- Swimming near Ile Aux Aigrettes
- Transportation to/from your hotel.
- Children ages 0-12: reduced
Get on the boat at Pointe Jerome, on the Coastal Road, just north of the town of Blue Bay.
- Your booking will be confirmed within 48 hours
- Tour is offered in English and French
- The boat depats at 9.30am
- Please be there by 9.15am
Start your day with a complimentary breakfast, served at 7.00am. After that enjoy a 5.5 hour excursi...
Embark on a dream cruise aboard a catamaran and spend a memorable day sailing the South East coast o...
Get ready for the experience of a lifetime: swim with dolphins in their natural environment, snorkel...
Spend a fabulous day in Mauritius looking for wild dolphins in the Indian Ocean. Swim with the playf...
SOLUNE, ce n’est pas seulement le soleil qui a rendez-vous avec la lune, c’est aussi la lumière en S...
Il était une fois Jean-Marie BIGARD Salut mes chéris ! Vous avez été 4 000 000 de copains à venir me...