If you are a fan of watersports, Mauritius is the best place for you to visit with its breathtaking lagoons, mangroves, rivers that are perfect for kayaking. And if you are a skilled paddler, you also have the open water crossings to ensure that you're feeling that adrenaline rush. Enjoy the mangroves of Île D'Ambre where you can also relax and soak in the sun at the beach. You can also have fun snorkeling and also take a short walk at the beach.
Mauritius sea kayaking at Île D'Ambre
Language: English , French
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy breathtaking lagoons, mangroves, rivers that are perfect for kayaking
- Visit the mangroves of Île D'Ambre where you can also relax and soak in the sun at the beach
- Have fun snorkeling and also take a short walk at the beach
What to expect
- Kayak and the equipment
Royal Road St Antoine, Goodlands 30412, Mauritius
What to remember
- Please bring spare clothes and put on sun cream before going or some will be provided on the spot
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 50% refund if you cancel up to 36 hours before the activity begins.