Scuba diving and snorkeling are not the only ways to explore the sea. Have you ever tried to take a walk underneath the sea? Don't miss your chance to enjoy being on the ocean floor, wearing a helmet to let you breathe while you will be exploring the marine life and the marvelous corals that are housed there. It is a 20-minute walk guided by experienced staff. You will be immersed in a crystal clear lagoon, at about 3 to 4 meters deep.
Walking under the sea in Mauritius
Availability: Tuesday and Saturday
Duration: up to 20 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Try the incredible experience of taking a walk on the ocean floor
- Feel safe and at ease guided by an expert team of professionals
- All taxes, surcharges and fees are included to avoid last-minute surprises
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
What to expect
- Use of equipment
What's not included
- Pick-up/drop-off service
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children from 7-12
Coastal Road, Belle Mare, Poste de Flacq 41601, Mauritius
Public Beach next to Long Beach hotel.
- Tuesday and Saturday at 10.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.