Situated high in the Bois Cheri region of Mauritius, Avalon Golf Estate sits nestled in the uniqueness of surrounding tea-growing fields. Cooler, more comfortable conditions can be expected in the south-central mountains of Mauritius, with a light cool breeze often contributing to the breath-taking vistas. Avalon is a destination within a destination, offering an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Peter Matkovich, a number of fine dining options, and a secure housing lifestyle. Elegantly draped over 220 hectares of undulating landscape, the estate incorporates natural vegetation amongst rolling tea fields, while a number of rivers trickle peacefully through the landscape, adding to its pristine beauty.
Mauritius Avalon Golf
Availability: Monday to Friday
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Let's golf in the uniqueness of surrounding tea-growing fields with the endless ocean views and a feeling of total freedom like no other in Mauritius
What to expect
- Entrance fees
- Use of equipment
What's not included
- Special clothes & Shoes
- Children (6-12 years)
Avalon Golf Estate, Bois Cheri, Mauritius
- Please meet at Avalon Golf Estate
What to remember
What you need to bring:
- Golf shoes with soft spikes are compulsory on the golf course
- Regular golf attire is required, including shirts with collars, tailored trousers and Bermuda shorts
- No denim, beachwear, tennis wear or training shoes are permitted on the golf course at any time.
- Mondays to Friday
- Starting time at 09.00 am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 36 hours before the activity begins.