Airboat Rides Miami is one of a select few facilities operating inside the heart of Everglades National Park. The Everglades is the largest subtropical wilderness in the United States and home to 200,000 alligators. See American alligators and other wildlife up close as you take an airboat tour through a river of grass. Don't forget to bring your camera and snap some great nature shots!
Airboat tour of the Everglades National Park
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Kids go free
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Plenty of photo ops to catch wildlife in their natural habitat
- A good bargain - see more for less
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Airboat ride
- Ear protection
- Reptiles, exotic wildlife exhibits
- Local taxes
- Guided tour
- Entrance ticket
What's not included
- National Park Entrance 5 USD for Adults, Free for Seniors over 62 and Children under 16
- Tips (optional)
- Children (ages 1-5 years old) free
24050 Southwest 8th Street, Miami, FL, USA
Gator Park Airboat Tours
- Daily: 9.00am-5.00pm
- Last airboat departs at 5.00pm
- Airboat tours departing every 20-30 minutes throughout the day
- No reservations required
airboat rides miami
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.