Breathtaking sights await you on the Millionaire Row Tour, which passes through some of Miami’s most elite residential areas. Enjoy the sea breezes and sunshine while taking in the oceanfront architectural wonders on Miami’s Millionaire Row, which has housed some of the world’s most famous and affluent actors, socialites, businessmen and artists throughout the century. While passing by the ultra-exclusive Star Island, you might be able to spot the homes and mega yachts of celebrities such as Gloria Estefan, Madonna and Silvester Stallone.
Biscayne Bay cruise
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Savor the city from the bay
- Enjoy a fully narrated bilingual tour
- See and hear about celebrity mansions
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Boat admission
What's not included
- Food and beverages
- Transportation to the marina
- Optional gratuities
- Children 3 years old and under ride free
401 Biscayne Blvd Miami, FL 33132
Boat Tours sail from Island Queen Pier at the marina located at Bayside Marketplace
What to remember
- Departures are subject to weather conditions
- The narration is in English and Spanish
- Soft drinks, beer, wine, cocktails and snacks are available for purchase onboard
- Cancellation within 24 hours will incur a 100% service charge. No-show is not refundable
- Daily departures are at every hour on the hour from 12 pm to 6 pm
Gray Line Miami
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.