Economy or Premium Day Trip to Bimini Bahamas with transportation
- Ride a smooth and comfortable ferry to Bimini
- Drink at the full bar and shop at the duty-free gift shop on-board
From Miami, you will be picked up from your hotel and travel to Port Everglades to venture off the terrain and onto a 170-foot ferry that will whisk you away from Fort Lauderdale to Bimini, Bahamas in just 2 hours. Relax on the sundeck or enjoy a bite to eat on board. Once on the island, you will receive a Day Pass to The Hilton at Resort World Bimini for full use of their outdoor facilities.
- Roundtrip hotel transfer from selected Miami hotels to Port Everglades
- Roundtrip economy or premium class ferry to Bimini
- Port fees & taxes
- Transfers within Port and Hotel in Bimini
- Day Pass to The Hilton at Resort World Bimini
- Food and beverages
- Optional activities in Bahamas
- Optional gratuities
- Child (3-11 years)
- Infant (6 months - 2 years)
Pick up from hotels in Miami Beach & Downtown Miami
- The Day Trip to Bimini Sails on selected dates, please check the booking calendar upon reservation
- It is MANDATORY to add the names, gender and date of birth, passport number and country of all people traveling to issue the ferry tickets, without this information the reservation remains unconfirmed
- This tour is wheelchair accessible (foldable wheelchairs only)
- Approximate free time in the Bahamas is from 11.00am to 6.00pm
- You MUST have a valid passport and re-entry authorization as you will be going through Customs and Immigration. Citizens of some countries may require an entry Visa; please check with the Bahamian Immigration Website before purchase. http://www.bahamas.com/entry-requirements. It is the clients SOLELY responsibility to have all the required documentation to exit and re-enter the United States. Gray Line Miami is not responsible if Immigration services do not allow passengers onboard due to lack of documentation. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GRANTED DUE TO LACK OF PAPERWORK
- THIS TOUR IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR INFANTS YOUNGER THAN 6 MONTHS
- This tour can be canceled up to 5 days prior to arrival
- Gray Line Miami is NOT responsible for delays caused by weather or by the Bahamian Coast Guard or Immigration services upon arrival at The Bahamas
- Selected dates
- Hotels from Miami Beach & Downtown Miami Hotels. The pick-ups will be from 5.10am to 6.40am
Spend a day in lively Key West; snorkel in the crystal clear waters of South Florida and see the viv...
Take a journey to Key West to enjoy its fun Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafes and ...
See the Everglades National Park on your own. This is much more than just an air-boat ride; it is a ...
This tour today takes you to one of the most advanced and interesting places on earth. The Kennedy S...
This is a great option for visiting and staying the night in Key West - enjoy all of the great resta...
See the Everglades National Park on your own. This is much more than just an airboat ride; it is a j...
Visit the colorful island of Key West and experience breathtaking moments as you para-sail over the ...
Key West is a place full of surprises. The Caribbean atmosphere of the island will relax your mind a...
Cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching the southernmost city in the continental U.S., K...
You’ll depart Miami and ride south along Highway 1. The Florida Keys are a series of islands that st...