Take an eco-adventure tour on an airboat. The experienced tour guides will describe you the wonders of the ecosystem and the native and exotic wildlife that live there. All tours will include an airboat ride, alligator wildlife show, and a walking trail with crocodile exhibits.
Everglades Safari Park admission tickets
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Take a 30-minute airboat ride discovering Southern Florida swamplands
- Enjoy the exotic wildlife exhibit
What to expect
- Exhibit entrance
- Ear protection
- Reptiles, exotic wildlife and "Swamp" yard exhibits
- Local taxes
What's not included
- Transportation to the park
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Children ages 5-11
- Children ages 4 and under: FREE
26700 SW 8th St, Miami, Florida 33194
Everglades Safari Park
What to remember
- Operating at 50% capacity. Hand sanitizer stations are available. Ongoing sanitization and strict social distancing rules apply to guests
- Please note hours of operation are subject to change based on seasons or inclement weather. Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Special schedule for December 23 and 26 and January 1: tours will start just after 9.00am until 3.30pm with a final tour at 5.00pm when the exhibits close. December 24th: Tours will start just after 9.00am and will run every 20-30 minutes until the final tour at 2.00pm when the exhibits close.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 6 are required to wear a life jacket for safety.
- Cancellation within 24 hours will incur a 100% service charge. No-show is not refundable.
- Open 7 days a week
- 9.00am to 5.00pm
- 365 days of the year
- Airboat tours depart every 25 minutes
- Final airboat departure at 4.00pm daily
Gray Line Miami
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.