Sawgrass Recreation Park admission tickets
- 30-minute airboat ride discovering the lush wildlife
- Learn about the Seminole Tribe
- Enjoy the Exotic Wildlife Exhibit
- Hold a baby alligator
See the Everglades National Park on your own. This is much more than just an air-boat ride; it is a journey into wild nature itself. Visit the Sawgrass Recreation Park and discover endangered and exotic wildlife! Start this adventure with a 30-minute airboat ride in the Florida Everglades. Your tour will be guided by experienced captains who have received extensive training. During the tour, you'll listen to the tales of how the Seminole and panther once coexisted in this lush wilderness. Also, you'll catch a glimpse of endangered wildlife as you skim across the glassy waters. Feel free to let your spirit soar as you view nature at its finest.
Your adventure will include a visit to the Exotic Wildlife exhibit. A separate organization brings a variety of animals to the park each day to visit. They strive to educate and enlighten the public about endangered species like the Florida Panther, leopards, wolves and even some smaller mammals each day. The handlers are passionate about the care of these gentle animals and are happy to answer any questions. Please note that the variety of animals on display may change from day to day and there is no guarantee of specific animals at any time.
Take a walk on the wild side, back in time, with an original dinosaur, the Florida Alligator. The reptile exhibit features dozens of species both native and exotic to Florida. Along with the friendly turtles and iguanas, you can learn about Cannibal, the 1,000-pound alligator. The handlers are happy to demonstrate how these animals live and survive in the wild. There is also a variety of monitors and rescued exotic snakes. Be sure to bring your camera to capture the excitement of you cradling one of these majestic animals with the "Hold a Baby Alligator" experience.
- Exhibit entrance
- Ear protection
- Reptiles, exotic wildlife and "Swamp" yard exhibits
- Local taxes
- Transportation to the park
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Children (ages 4-11)
- Sawgrass Recreation Park
1006 N. U.S. Highway 27
Weston, Florida 33327
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under six years old are required to wear a life jacket for safety
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the tour will incur a 100% service charge. No-shows are non-refundable
- Exhibits open daily 9.00am-5.00pm
- Tours run every 20-30 minutes 9.00am-3.30pm. One final airboat tour 5.00pm when the animal exhibits close
- Please note hours of operation are subject to change based on seasons or inclement weather
- Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas
All aboard for a sightseeing cruise in Miami along beautiful Biscayne Bay! This tour features Miami'...
Head to the Marina at Bayside Marketplace to take a Miami day cruise along beautiful Biscayne Bay! B...
Taste Miami's diversity while on this culinary walking tour. Savor tasty treasures inside the beatin...
Take a journey to Key West to enjoy its fun Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafes and ...
Visit the colorful island of Key West and experience breathtaking moments as you para-sail over the ...
Visit the beautiful island of Key West aboard the fully narrated Hop-On Hop-Off Key West Trolley! En...