Seaquarium sea trek reef encounter
- Learn about tropical reefs and sea creatures including tropical fish and stingrays
- Swim alongside turtles and moray eels
- Visit the marine wildlife exhibits and see 4 amazing shows
Sea Trek Reef Encounter is an underwater journey through a 300,000-gallon tropical reef. While wearing a dive helmet that allows you to breathe freely, you’ll feel at home under the sea. Explore the reef for a unique and unforgettable experience.
During the 20 minute journey, you’ll find tropical fish, stingrays and a variety of sea creatures. Become immersed in the tropical reef as the divers feed schools of fish and stingrays. With your experience, there is a full day of shows and exhibits included at Miami Seaquarium.
- 20 minutes of Sea Trek interaction
- A diving helmet
- Complimentary Admission to All Miami Seaquarium Shows and Exhibits for the Day
- Food and Beverages
4400 Rickenbacker Causeway, Miami, FL 33149, USA
- Participants must be at least 10 years of age, children under 14 years must be accompanied by a paying adult or older sibling who also is participating
- Participants 14- 17yrs must be accompanied by supervising adult
- Observers are allowed, general admission to the park is necessary
- Expectant mothers are not allowed
- Eyeglasses are permitted, but not sunglasses (transition lenses are acceptable)
- Guests are not permitted to wear jewelry
- SCUBA certification is not required.
- Once booked, the tour is non refundable. Reservations should be made at least 7 days in advance and they are subject to availability
- Maximum of 8 participants per session
- Certain physical and mental impairments or conditions make your participation in a Sea Trek Reef Encounter inadvisable. Examples include but are not limited to; back or neck issues, history of health conditions, seizures, respiratory problems (including asthma), pregnancy, mental impairments such as anxiety or phobias (especially claustrophobia). Should you have any questions about this, you should contact your doctor
- Thursday through Sunday
- Park Hours: 10.00am - 6.00pm
Head to the Marina at Bayside Marketplace to take a Miami day cruise along beautiful Biscayne Bay! B...
See the Everglades National Park on your own. This is much more than just an air-boat ride; it is a ...
Take a journey to Key West to enjoy its fun Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafes and ...
Visit the beautiful island of Key West aboard the fully narrated Hop-On Hop-Off Key West Trolley! En...
See the Everglades National Park on your own. This is much more than just an airboat ride; it is a j...
Discover the beautiful nature Biscayne Bay has to offer as you paddle along the local marina, take a...