Sport fishing tour in Miami
- Fish marlin, tuna, sailfish, snapper and king-fish
- Sail on amazing boats and keep your catch
- Cool off with drinks served on-board
- Learn from professional crew members
- Beginners and advanced fishermen are welcome
Experience life in the tropics by fishing in the warm waters. Party boat fishing in Miami will certainly be one of the highlights of your vacation! This adventure is available all year long, under the care of premier fishing experts with over 50 years of sailing experience. Come aboard and enjoy angling in the blue waters of the Gulf Stream and fishing in Miami! Here you have a possibility to catch the fish you have always dreamed of.
The main tour vessel is the Another Reward - widely regarded as the finest vessel of her type in South Florida. The vessel is a 70-foot-long US coast Guard licensed boat, which carries over 100 passengers on ocean routes. She has a large air-conditioned salon with eight dinettes, an upper viewing deck, full walk around capabilities on both decks, and clean lady's and men's restrooms.
The second fleet vessel, The Reward Won, is 56 feet long and serves as a back-up on highly-demanded departure dates. Catcj fish from a party boat that will keep all types of anglers happy. You can keep any fish you catch, within the Florida Fish and Game Commission rules and regulations. Fish can also be cleaned and bagged for you at no charge, however tipping is encouraged for the services rendered during the trip.
- Rod, reel, bait and tackle
- Fishing license
- Hotel Pick-up
- Food and beverages
- Children ages ten and under are free of charge
- Children (ages 11-14), adults who bring their own fishing rod and adults who just want the tour without fishing: reduced
- Tour departs from Reward Fleet Docks at the Bayside Marketplace Marina, 401 Biscayna Blvd., Miami
- The tour may be altered, rescheduled or canceled without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances or unsuitable weather conditions
- Spanish is spoken if needed
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the tour will incur a 100% service charge. No-shows are non-refundable
- Tour runs daily
- Departs 9.00am
Take a journey to Key West to enjoy its fun Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafes and ...
Visit the colorful island of Key West and experience breathtaking moments as you para-sail over the ...
Visit the beautiful island of Key West aboard the fully narrated Hop-On Hop-Off Key West Trolley! En...
The Miami Go Card lets you visit Miami's top attractions at one low price. Save up to 55% off retail...
Breathtaking sights await you on the Millionaire Row Tour, which passes through some of Miami’s most...
See the Everglades National Park on your own. This is much more than just an airboat ride; it is a j...