- Vizcaya Museum
- Beautiful gardens
- Roundtrip transportation from Miami
The fabulous Villa Vizcaya is one of Miami's National Historic Landmarks and a window into the past when dreamers and visionaries transformed wilderness into a metropolis in the early days of the 20th century. Just beyond the candy-colored buildings of the Art Deco district is this must-see museum and garden where the early days of the Magic City are beautifully preserved in the architecture and spirit. Villa Vizcaya was once the winter residence of industrialist James Deering and was designed as a palatial Italian villa on tropical Biscayne Bay. He filled it with European art, state of the art technology and surrounded it with beautiful gardens that will transport you back to a golden age 100 years ago.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Entrance to the Museum and Gardens
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-11)
- Hotel pick-up is available for Miami Beach and Downtown Miami hotels
- Instructions for booking your pick-up are available after purchase
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the tour will incur a 100% service charge. No-shows are non-refundable
- Vizcaya Museum is closed Tuesday
- Hotel pick-up begins 8.20am
Taste Miami's diversity while on this culinary walking tour. Savor tasty treasures inside the beatin...
See the Everglades National Park on your own. This is much more than just an air-boat ride; it is a ...
Take a journey to Key West to enjoy its fun Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafes and ...
Visit the colorful island of Key West and experience breathtaking moments as you para-sail over the ...
Visit the beautiful island of Key West aboard the fully narrated Hop-On Hop-Off Key West Trolley! En...
The Miami Go Card lets you visit Miami's top attractions at one low price. Save up to 55% off retail...