3-hour guided tour of Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper and Codex Atlanticus
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- See beyond the art with an experienced art historian as your guide
Discover one of the great creative minds of the Italian Renaissance on a 3-hour tour with a professional guide of Leonardo's masterpieces.
In 1482, Leonardo moved to Milan, where he lived for 2 decades working for the ruling Sforza family as an engineer, sculptor, painter as well as an architect. During this period he left behind his most famous painting of the Last Supper conserved in the Refectory of the Church of Santa Maria Delle Grazie.
The visit starts from the Church of Santa Maria Delle Grazie and continues to the refectory, where you will admire the painting of the Last Supper. Then travel to Pinacoteca Ambrosiana, where you will view the Codex Atlanticus.
Don’t miss a chance to rediscover these masterpieces famed throughout the world!
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Headsets (to hear the guide)
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 20123 Milano MI
Meet your guide in Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie, in front of the Church.
- Maximum of 15 people per tour group
- Please note this tour must reach a minimum number of 2 participants to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements
- Proper clothing required to enter to religious sites, knees and shoulders must be covered
- You are not allowed to enter the sites with suitcases and big size bags
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 2:45 pm
- Due to the limited number of tickets, please see calendar for exact availability
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tours start time to pass through security
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Friday 15 November 2019 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Cory Wong (Vulfpeck) at Santeria Social ...
Wednesday 4 March 2020 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Lettuce at Santeria Social Club Milan Gen...
Saturday 19 October 2019 Take it Easy presents LINE UP Tony Humphries 15 euros ticket present Buy no...
Saturday 26 October 2019 From 11.30 pm Take it Easy presents LINE UP Nicky Siano DJLMP 15 euros tick...
Saturday 19 October 2019 from 11.00 pm AMNESIA milano in collaboration with VOID w / Kobosil Richey ...