Art of making pizza cooking class
- Learn to make pizza in the country of its birth
- Discover how to prepare the dough with a professional pizzaiolo
- Savour the fruits of your labor with your new friends
Learn to make pizza in the country of its birth, at a pizza making workshop in Milan.
Discover how to prepare the dough and make the toppings, guided by a professional “pizzaiolo.” Then, savour the tasty fruits of your labor and share the meal together with locals.
Meet your pizza chef to roll up your sleeves and learn an art that you have long admired at your hometown’s more authentic pizzerias!
During the workshop you will also learn how to make an Italian dessert and taste it during the full meal that you share with your new class mates and friends.
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Additional Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Children (aged 0-11)
Via Cuccagna, angolo via Muratori, 2/4, 20135 Milano MI
Meet your pizza cooking class at Cascina Cuccagna.
- Minimum of 4 people required for the class to operate
- Maximum of 10 people per class
- Saturdays and Sundays at 10.00am and 4.00pm
- Please arrive 15 minuted prior to tours start time
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Wednesday 4 March 2020 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Lettuce at Santeria Social Club Milan Gen...
Saturday 7 December 2019 from 23.30 AMNESIA milano welcomes Boris Brejcha >> Tickets Online: Buy now...
Saturday 30 November 2019 from 11.00 pm AMNESIA milano welcomes KNTXT w / Charlotte de Witte Monoloc...
Saturday 16th November KiNK live + Bugsy c/o Tunnel Club, Milan ????️Early Bird ticket 15€ LINE UP K...
Saturday 16 November 2019 from 23.30 AMNESIA milano welcomes Archie Hamilton FRANK STORM A.Lab (Amne...