Best of Milan by night with rooftop aperitivo
- Experience Milan's most captivating sights on an evening stroll
- Discover the best historic highlights of the city by night
- Taste the traditional Italian aperitivo with appetizers at an elegant rooftop terrace
Discover the very best of Milan on this incredible sunset stroll covering its top monuments, as well as its amazing secrets and hidden corners. Thanks to the captivating stories of your local expert guide, you'll listen to the history and legends that make this city so exceptional. On this tour you’ll get to sip on a Spritz or a glass of Prosecco as the sun goes down and the city lights up for another evening of style and sophistication. Enjoy this famous Italian pre-dinner drink with appetizers for any fancy as you soak up the atmosphere at one of the city’s top venues. You’ll rub shoulders with the Milanese themselves and be able to take in stunning views from a rooftop terrace overlooking the skyline of the city’s historic center.
You'll meet your guide in the heart of Milan in Piazza del Duomo in the shadow of one of the most impressive examples of Gothic architecture in Europe, Milan Cathedral. Often referred to simply as the ‘Duomo’, it is the second largest church in Italy after St. Peter’s. The imposing edifice took over 6 centuries to complete and its countless spires are sure to leave an impression on you.
Your next stop will be the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, a dazzling 19th century glass vaulted shopping arcade. Brimming with fashionable shops and cafés, it is often called the ‘Drawing Room of Milan’ for its importance as a common meeting point. Passing through the gallery, you'll arrive at Piazza della Scala, the square which houses the world renowned Scala Theatre, which has been Milan’s Opera House since 1778. Some of the greatest musicians, singers and composers in history have performed here, most notably Giuseppe Verdi.
Next, you’ll go through the Brera District. Rich in historic buildings, literary cafés, restaurants and fashionable bars, this area has long been home to artists and intellectuals alike. Winding picturesque streets will lead you north to Sforza Castle, where your guide will tell you bewitching tales of this imposing medieval castle and fortress, once the residence of Milan’s ruling family and now housing several of the city's museums and art collections. At night the battlements are awash in rays of evocative light, making it the perfect ending note in the symphony that is the city of Milan.
- Rooftop aperitivo (with finger food and 1 drink included)
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Headsets when appropriate for hearing your guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (0-1 years old): Free
- Children (2-14 years old): Reduced
Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
Under the arches of the Mondadori shop (written in MONDADORI on the sign), which is on the right hand side of Piazza del Duomo, when facing the front entrance of the Cathedral. City Wonders coordinators will be wearing blue City Wonders polo shirts or jackets to be easily recognizable at the meeting point.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- Your City Wonders guides will have a City Wonders sign with the name of the tour at the meeting point for easy recognition.
- In the evening the Cathedral is always closed, and a full explanation will be always given from outside.
- Gratuities to guides providing excellent service are appreciated.
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour.
- Please inform us in advance of the tour of any special dietary requirements.
- City Wonders reserves the right to refuse participation on its tours to any guest under the influence of drugs or alcohol or to any guest whose behavior is disorderly or poses a threat to other guests or City Wonders staff.
- Groups of maximum 15 people.
- Meeting Point: 19:15
- Departure Time: 19:30
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Friday, February 22nd | Milan Fashion week 2019 GENERAL WAREHOUSES & ClubNation present Black Coffee...
Friday 1st March 2019 from 11.30 pm YOUTH milan - Space Milan in collaboration with • NO PLAN • pres...
Saturday 23 February 2019 from 23.00 to 05.00 AMNESIA milano in collaboration with VOID welcome Char...
Every wednasday our fabulous party: Sins! Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: DJ Résident Atmospher...
FROM CAPRI WITH LOVE - THURSDAY Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: DJ Résident Atmospheres: Intern...