Discover the best of Cinque Terre Riviera from Milan
- Explore the rural inland of Volastra
- Cruise between Manarola and Monterosso on a private boat
- Experience a guided tour in Manarola and Monterosso
- Taste seasonal products at a local farm
- Don’t miss a visit to one of the most charming places in Italy
Don't miss a visit to one of the most charming places in Italy and the entire world, on a day trip to Cinque Terre from Milan. At the edge of the cliffs, surrounded by the typical maquis, five small fishermen villages (Monterosso, Vernazza, Manarola, Corniglia, Rio-Maggiore) witness how human presence has been able to respectfully model a landscape with passion and care, making it a unique place.
The suggested walking route, planned by a local guide, will give you the best in a short time.
You will experience the agricultural inland with its farmers, walking through the narrow stony streets of Volastra. Then enjoy a fresh lunch at a local farm tasting products typical from the region in Manarola.
Cruise across the blue waters aboard a private boat to reach your final stop at Monterossa, where you will explore the village on a guided tour.
The Cinque Terre are waiting for you. They are even closer than you may expect!
- Round-trip transportation from Milan
- Local guide
- Food and wine tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, not otherwise specified
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (aged 0-11)
Via del Burchiello, 67, 20145 Milano MI
Meet your small-group tour outside of the Pagano MM1 metro stop (red line), at the parking lot.
- Hat, sunscreen, comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended
- Maximum of 7 people per tour group
- Tuesdays at 7.30am
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tours start time
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
NEW YEAR'S EVE 2019 Genres: Hits,House,Hip hop Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: International,Elegant Door...