Fast-track admission tickets to the Duomo of Milan, museum, terraces and archeological area
- Take advantage of a dedicated entrance with your fast-track ticket
- Visit the milanese landmark and enjoy an amazing view from the top
- Walk on the terraces of the cathedral, among its Gothic spires
- Skip the 200 steps and take the elevator to reach the rooftop
Milan’s cathedral, the so-called Duomo di Milano, is a stunning landmark in the center of the city that cannot be missed when you find yourself in the Italian capital of fashion. Piazza Duomo, the cathedral’s square, is and always has been the historical, cultural and political center of the city and all the city streets seem to originate in this place.
From the terraces of the cathedral you can enjoy an amazing view of the dense embroidery of the characteristic Gothic spires, arches (that hide excess rain water), pinnacles and statues, and you’ll have an incredible view of the city.
Skip the 200 steps and take the elevator to reach the rooftop!
The fast-track ticket allows you to reach the entrance to the terraces by lift faster than the visitors who have purchased a standard ticket. If you choose the "Duomo Pass" option, you will have access to the cathedral and to all areas of the monumental complex with the reserved access for groups.
- Fast-track ticket to the Duomo complex (if selected): Access to the Duomo, the terraces with lift, the archaeological area, the Duomo Museum and the Church of San Gottardo in Corte
- Fast-track ticket to the terraces (if selected)
- Access by elevator
- Reduced: 0-12 years
Piazza del Duomo 14a, Milan
Ticket office 1, Sala delle Colonne
- You can print your ticket or show it on your smartphone, just as long as the screen is completely intact
- It is not possible to modify the tickets or ask for a refund
- Choose the day and time for your visit. The ticket is valid for 2 days after the day you have chosen for the visit. It is not possible to use your ticket before the date you have chosen
- We inform you that it’s forbidden to enter the cathedral, terraces and all relevant areas of the Veneranda Fabbrica with helmets, glass objects and luggage. We strongly encourage you not to bring big bags
- The price is composed of: cost of the ticket + booking fees
- Every day
- Cathedral: daily 8.00am - 7.00pm
- Terraces: daily 9.00am - 7.00pm
- Duomo Museum and San Gottardo Church: daily 10.00am - 6.00pm (closed Wednesdays)
- Archaeological area: daily 9.00am - 7.00pm
- St. Stefano Baptistery: daily 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Last admission one hour before closing
The tour begins at one of the most famous works of art in the world, Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper...
Experience Milan’s historical highlights with an expert local guide as you take a three-hour walking...
La Scala Theater Museum is located inside the famous Teatro alla Scala, in the vibrant heart of Mila...
Ludovico Sforza, the Duke of Milan, gave Leonardo this vineyard in 1498. Today, you can discover the...
Milan is one of the top fashion cities in the world but there is much more to see in this trendy, ur...
La Scala Theatre is recognised as one of the leading opera houses in the world. It hosts a Museum th...
Dal 17 Ottobre 2019 al 9 Febbraio 2020, Palazzo Reale di Milano ospita la mostra “Guggenheim. La col...
Dal 1° ottobre 2019 al 2 febbraio 2020 il MUDEC - Museo delle Culture di Milano, è lieto di ospitare...
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to discover the artistic side of Leonardo da Vinci through...
The Do Eat Better Experience aperitivo and street-food tour is a walking tour around the Navigli and...