Fast Track Admission tickets to the Duomo of Milan, Museum, Terraces and Archeological Area
- Access to a dedicated entrance with your Fast Track ticket
- Visit the milanese landmark and enjoy an amazing view from the top
- Walk on the terraces of the Cathedral, among its Gothic spires
- Skip the 200 steps and take the elevator to reach the rooftop
Milan’s Cathedral, also called the Duomo of Milan, is found in the center of the city and is a stunning landmark that needs to be seen and admired if you find yourself in this capital of fashion. Piazza Duomo, the Cathedral’s square, is and always has been the historical, cultural and political center of the city and all the city streets seem to originate in this place.
From the terraces of the Cathedral you can enjoy an amazing view of the dense embroidery of the characteristic Gothic spires, arches (that hide excess rain water), pinnacles and statues, and you’ll have an incredible view on the city.
Skip the 200 steps and take the elevator to reach the rooftop!
The Fast Track ticket allows you to reach the entrance to the Terraces by lift faster than the visitors who have purchased a standard ticket. If you choose the "Duomo Pass" formula, you can access to the Cathedral and to all areas of the Monumental Complex from reserved access for groups.
Don't miss this opportunity! This option will be available only until 15th September 2019!
- Fast track ticket to the Duomo complex (if selected)
- Fast track ticket to the Terraces (if selected)
- Access by elevator
- Reduced: 0 - 12
Piazza del Duomo 14a,
Ticket office 1, Sala delle Colonne
- This option will be available only until 15th September 2019
- It is not possible to modify the tickets or ask for a refund
- Choose the day and time for your visit. The ticket is valid for 3 days after the day you have chosen for the visit. It is not possible to use your ticket before the date you have chosen
- We inform you that it’s forbidden to enter the Cathedral, terraces and all relevant areas of the Veneranda Fabbrica with helmets, glass objects and luggage. We strongly encourage you not bring big bags
- The price is composed by: cost of the ticket + booking fees
- Every day until 15th September 2019
- Cathedral: daily 8.00am - 7.00pm
- Terraces: daily 9.00am - 7.00pm
- Duomo Museum and San Gottardo Church: daily 10.00am - 6.00pm (closed Wednesdays)
- Archaeological area: daily 9.00am - 7.00pm
- St. Stefano Baptistery: daily 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Last admission one hour before closing
The tour begins at one of the most famous works of art in the world, Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper...
A forgotten story ties Leonardo da Vinci to the city of Milan: the story of a vineyard. In 1498, Lud...
La Scala Theater Museum is located inside the famous Teatro alla Scala, in the vibrant heart of Mila...
Ludovico Sforza, the Duke of Milan, gave Leonardo this vineyard in 1498. Today, you can discover the...
From 19th June to 6th October Palazzo Reale will host the extraordinary retrospective "I Preraffaell...
Dal 1° maggio all’8 settembre 2019 il MUDEC di Milano ospita “Roy Lichtenstein. Multiple visions” un...
Visit Leonardo da Vinci’s vineyard with this skip-the-line priority admission ticket. Afterwards, ex...
Nella mostra “Remains” di Sheela Gowda sono presenti sculture e installazioni composte da elementi l...
Embark on an incredible journey to experience some of Italy's most breathtaking scenery. Your day be...
Pirelli HangarBicocca è una fondazione no profit nata a Milano nel 2004 dalla riconversione di uno s...