Guided tour in the Monumental Cemetery of Milan
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
The Monumental Cemetery of Milan, named also "Monumentale", is one of the most unknown places of the city. Tourists visit the main places, but they do not know that there is an unexpected location where art and peace coexist.
Just observing the Cemetery from the outside, you can admire this colossal place, but once inside, peace, silence and tranquility reign together. Those who imagine this location as a sad place are mistaken, because it presents itself as a pleasant place to visit, filled with inscriptions that invite you to remember those who have gone before, rich with information and accompanied by interesting artistic detail, including a combination of different styles.
During this 1 hour and 30 minute guided tour your tour guide will show and explain to you in depth the most significant monuments conserved there. Among them are the Temple of Fame, the most outstanding building in the Cemetery, where Alessandro Manzoni is buried, or the tomb that celebrates the Campari family, famous for the noted aperitif brand, which is similar to the Last Supper of Leonardo Da Vinci and many others monuments.
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Infants (aged 0-5) : Free
Piazzale Cimitero Monumentale, 20154 Milano MI
Meet your guide at the vsitor entrance in front of the Monumental Cemetery (Underground station MONUMENTALE M5).
- Maximum of 15 people per tour group
- Please note this tour must reach a minimum number of 2 participants to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements
- Thursdays and Saturdays at 10:30am
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to tours start time
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Friday 15 November 2019 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Cory Wong (Vulfpeck) at Santeria Social ...
Wednesday 4 March 2020 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Lettuce at Santeria Social Club Milan Gen...
Saturday 19 October 2019 Take it Easy presents LINE UP Tony Humphries 15 euros ticket present Buy no...
Saturday 26 October 2019 From 11.30 pm Take it Easy presents LINE UP Nicky Siano DJLMP 15 euros tick...
Saturday 19 October 2019 from 11.00 pm AMNESIA milano in collaboration with VOID w / Kobosil Richey ...