Guided tour of Matt Mullican's exhibition 'The Feeling of Things'
- Visit the biggest retrospective ever made on the work by Matt Mullican
- Immerse yourself in the articulated cosmology of the ‘’five worlds’’ conceived by the artist
- Discover the visual vocabulary of the works with an expert guide
A cultural mediator will guide the public to discover the exhibition "The Feeling of Things," the greatest retrospective ever made on the work of Matt Mullican (Santa Monica, California, 1951), one of the most recognized American artists, active since the early seventies and pioneering the use of hypnosis as a performative practice in art.
This exhibition project, which includes thousands of works, immerses the visitor in the articulated cosmology of the "five worlds" conceived by the artist: a singular system for the representation of reality composed of images, pictograms, icons, codes, signs, symbols and colors.
Here you will find a visual vocabulary able to introduce traditions, scientific studies, beliefs and cultures of different times and geographies, to question the existential questions of all time and the most hermetic and profound aspects of life.
- Guided tour of the exhibition “The Feeling of Things" by Matt Mullican
- Children under 18: free entry
- Membership card Family / Mono / Duo / Young / Young Duo: free entry
- Adults accompanying children and teenagers enrolled in Kids Activities (maximum two chaperons): free entry
- Pirelli employees: free entry
Via Chiese, 2, 20126 Milan (MI), Italy
- Maximum of 20 participants
- Guided tours are conducted in Italian
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be used for different dates or time slots
- During the weekend, guided tours are conducted concurrently with a creative path for kids, a program designed to accompany children between 4 and 14 years of age to discover the languages of contemporary art
- Thursday - Sunday from 12 April to 16 September, 2018
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Friday, February 22nd | Milan Fashion week 2019 GENERAL WAREHOUSES & ClubNation present Black Coffee...
Friday 1st March 2019 from 11.30 pm YOUTH milan - Space Milan in collaboration with • NO PLAN • pres...
Saturday 23 February 2019 from 23.00 to 05.00 AMNESIA milano in collaboration with VOID welcome Char...
Every wednasday our fabulous party: Sins! Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: DJ Résident Atmospher...
FROM CAPRI WITH LOVE - THURSDAY Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: DJ Résident Atmospheres: Intern...