- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
- See beyond the art with an experienced art historian as your guide
- Surround each work with your small group - experience the art together
- Come face-to-face with a variety of works and appreciate them with your own eyes
What is the first thing you have in mind when you think about Brera district?
Be transported back in time as you explore the small, charming streets of Brera on a 2.5-hour guided walking tour. Then, visit the Pinacoteca where you will admire paintings made by important artists as Mantegna, Raffaello, Caravaggio, Hayez, Modigliani, Boccioni and many other
The Brera district is synonymous with art, charm, and history. This quarter, located in the heart of the city, evokes the spirits of the artists and intellectuals who regularly frequented the district in the past.
Furthermore, it’s home of the Accademia di Belle Arti which is located in the Pinacoteca, where visitors can admire Milan’s famous paintings collection; the Braidense National Library, the Astronomical Museum, and the Botanical Garden.
The itinerary has been rigorously selected with the help of certified guides in order to show you more than just the great masterpieces everyone knows. You are guaranteed a professional, monolingual and, of course, an enjoyable experience.
Prepare yourself for an exciting journey through one the most suggestive districts of Milan!
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Guided walking tour
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
28 Via Brera, Milano 20121
Meet your guide in front of Pinacoteca di Brera.
- Maximum of 15 people per tour group
- Please note this tour must reach a minimum number of 2 participants to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements
- Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 2.30pm
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before the starting time
PASSIONS Passion for romantic emotions, love of arts and photography. Desire to discover and live un...
Join this 2-hour tour with a professional tour guide to visit the La Scala Opera House, with the col...
No doubts that the Duomo of Milan is the most exceptional architecture of the city, known all around...
Milan’s Cathedral, also called the Duomo of Milan, is found in the center of the city and is a stunn...
La Scala Theatre is recognised as one of the leading opera houses in the world. It hosts a Museum th...
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrate...
This tour is perfect if you have a passion for music, opera, and exploring the history of Verdi by o...
A forgotten history links Leonardo da Vinci to the city of Milan: the story of a vineyard. This is t...
Milan like Venice? Less than a century ago, Milan was a city on the water, crossed by waterways, fit...
Take advantage of this convenient Trenord train + boat package to discover the largest and most char...