Guided tour of the Brera district and Pinacoteca
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
- See beyond the art with an experienced art historian as your guide
- Surround each work with your small group - experience the art together
- Come face-to-face with a variety of works and appreciate them with your own eyes
What is the first thing you have in mind when you think about Brera district?
Be transported back in time as you explore the small, charming streets of Brera on a 2.5-hour guided walking tour. Then, visit the Pinacoteca where you will admire paintings made by important artists as Mantegna, Raffaello, Caravaggio, Hayez, Modigliani, Boccioni and many other
The Brera district is synonymous with art, charm, and history. This quarter, located in the heart of the city, evokes the spirits of the artists and intellectuals who regularly frequented the district in the past.
Furthermore, it’s home of the Accademia di Belle Arti which is located in the Pinacoteca, where visitors can admire Milan’s famous paintings collection; the Braidense National Library, the Astronomical Museum, and the Botanical Garden.
The itinerary has been rigorously selected with the help of certified guides in order to show you more than just the great masterpieces everyone knows. You are guaranteed a professional, monolingual and, of course, an enjoyable experience.
Prepare yourself for an exciting journey through one the most suggestive districts of Milan!
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Guided walking tour
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
28 Via Brera, Milano 20121
Meet your guide in front of Pinacoteca di Brera.
- Maximum of 15 people per tour group
- Please note this tour must reach a minimum number of 2 participants to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements
- Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 2.30pm
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before the starting time
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Friday 15 November 2019 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Cory Wong (Vulfpeck) at Santeria Social ...
Wednesday 4 March 2020 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Lettuce at Santeria Social Club Milan Gen...
Saturday 26 October 2019 From 11.30 pm Take it Easy presents LINE UP Nicky Siano DJLMP 15 euros tick...
Friday 15 November 2019 from 23.30 AMNESIA milano welcomes Nina Kraviz >> Tickets online: Buy now on...
Saturday 7 December 2019 from 23.30 AMNESIA milano welcomes Boris Brejcha >> Tickets Online: Buy now...