La Scala Opera House and Museum tour
- Visit La Scala Museum and Theatre, where great artists performed
- Enjoy a scenic view of the stage from the boxes
La Scala Theatre is recognised as one of the leading opera houses in the world. It hosts a Museum that houses a rich collection of costumes and musical instruments as well as a gallery of portraits and busts dedicated to the great musicians of the history. As you tour the theater and museum, you will see of the amount of work that goes in to an opera production at this famed venue, where some of the best singers in the world have performed for more than 200 years.
A professional guide will lead you to discover the Museum rooms, with curiosities and anecdotes about great artists, like Verdi and Toscanini, who performed on this important stage. You will also dive into the magic of theatre facing from the boxes to admire the beautiful room with the valuable crystal chandelier and the stage. With a little luck you might see the artists rehearsal from the boxes of the theatre!
- Entrance tickets to the Museum of the Opera House La Scala
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- 0-3 years old free of charge
Piazza della Scala, 3, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Departure from the entrance of La Scala Shop, Piazza della Scala
- The Theatre hall is visible from a box, unless there is a rehearsal or a show being performed
- The La Scala opera House is an active theatre, therefore the opening times are subject to the needs of the artistic production. For these reasons the tour may be modified or cancelled with a short notice. In these circumstances the will be proposed a different time for the visit or a full refund of the tour
- Every day at 2.30pm and 3.30pm
- 2:30 pm EVERY DAY: Tour in English
- 3.30 pm MONDAY: Tour in Italian
- 3.30 pm TUESDAY: Tour in Spanish
- 3.30 pm WEDNESDAY: Tour in German
- 3.30 pm THURSDAY: Tour in Portuguese
- 3.30 pm FRIDAY: Tour in Spanish
- 3.30 pm SATURDAY: Tour in German
- 3.30 pm SUNDAY: Tour in French
Milan is one of the top fashion cities in the world but there is much more to see in this trendy, ur...
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrate...
Milan’s Cathedral, also called the Duomo of Milan, is found in the center of the city and is a stunn...
The fifteenth-century Sforza Castle was commissioned by Francesco Sforza, the former Duke of Milan. ...
Experience Milan’s historical highlights with an expert local guide as you take a three-hour walking...
A forgotten history links Leonardo da Vinci to the city of Milan: the story of a vineyard. This is t...
Have a memorable experience walking inside the Duomo cathedral, one of the most iconic buildings amo...
The Duomo is one of the most important symbols of Milan. It is the third largest Catholic Cathedral ...
Just a 30-minute drive from Milan, Vicolungo - The Style Outlets - is your perfect shopping destinat...
Bagatti Valsecchi Museum is a museum house, the product of an extraordinary late 19th-century collec...