La Scala Opera House and Museum tour
- Visit La Scala Museum and Theatre, where great artists performed
- Enjoy a scenic view of the stage from the boxes
La Scala Theatre is recognised as one of the leading opera houses in the world. It hosts a Museum that houses a rich collection of costumes and musical instruments as well as a gallery of portraits and busts dedicated to the great musicians of the history. As you tour the theater and museum, you will see of the amount of work that goes in to an opera production at this famed venue, where some of the best singers in the world have performed for more than 200 years.
A professional guide will lead you to discover the Museum rooms, with curiosities and anecdotes about great artists, like Verdi and Toscanini, who performed on this important stage. You will also dive into the magic of theatre facing from the boxes to admire the beautiful room with the valuable crystal chandelier and the stage. With a little luck you might see the artists rehearsal from the boxes of the theatre!
- Entrance tickets to the Museum of the Opera House La Scala
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- 0-3 years old free of charge
Piazza della Scala, 3, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Departure from the entrance of La Scala Shop, Piazza della Scala
- The Theatre hall is visible from a box, unless there is a rehearsal or a show being performed
- The La Scala opera House is an active theatre, therefore the opening times are subject to the needs of the artistic production. For these reasons the tour may be modified or cancelled with a short notice. In these circumstances the will be proposed a different time for the visit or a full refund of the tour
- From November to March: Monday, Wednsesday, Friday and Saturday
- Tour in English - Tour starts at 2:30pm and it is led by a English Speaking guide
- From April to October: Every day
- Tour in English - Tour starts at 2:30pm (everyday) and it is led by a English Speaking guide
- Tour in French - Tour starts at 3:30pm (Sunday) and it is led by a French Speaking guide
- Tour in German Tour starts at 3:30pm (Wednesday and Saturday) and it is led by a German Speaking guide
- Tour in Portuguese Tour starts at 3:30pm (Thursday) and it is led by a Portuguese Speaking guide
- Tour in Spanish Tour starts at 3:30pm (Tuesday and Friday) and it is led by a Spanish Speaking guide
- Tour in Italian Tour starts at 3:30pm (Monday) and it is led by a Italian Speaking guide
La Scala Theater Museum is located inside the famous Teatro alla Scala, in the vibrant heart of Mila...
Experience Milan’s historical highlights with an expert local guide as you take a three-hour walking...
Ludovico Sforza, the Duke of Milan, gave Leonardo this vineyard in 1498. Today, you can discover the...
The tour begins at one of the most famous works of art in the world, Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper...
Milan’s cathedral, the so-called Duomo di Milano, is a stunning landmark in the center of the city t...
Dal 17 Ottobre 2019 al 9 Febbraio 2020, Palazzo Reale di Milano ospita la mostra “Guggenheim. La col...
Visit Leonardo da Vinci’s vineyard with this skip-the-line priority admission ticket. Afterwards, ex...
Dal 1° ottobre 2019 al 2 febbraio 2020 il MUDEC - Museo delle Culture di Milano, è lieto di ospitare...
With this 1-hour tour you will have the privilege to enjoy the magnificent Leonardo da Vinci’s artwo...
Join this 3 hours walking experience and discover the new Porta Nuova and CityLife design districts!...