Lake Garda Tour: Day Trip from Milan
- Reach Lake Garda by a panoramic, relaxing and safe train, enjoying the impressive Lombard landscapes
- Visit Desenzano and its medieval Castel
- Take a cruise on the blue lake around Sirmione
- Visit the old Scaliger Fortress, the Roman Villa and the Catullo Caves (ticket not included)
- Escape the risk of traffic congestion and travel eco-friendly
- Skip the line tickets for boat and train
Lake Garda is the largest lake in Italy, a very popular tourist destination, internationally famous for its amazing landscapes, its mild climate, its lush vegetation and the small picturesque villages flanking it. This majestic landscape is the perfect setting for all the remarkable historical and cultural remains that are spread all around.
This tour gives you the unique opportunity to start a special day trip leaving Milan on a comfortable, safe and relaxing train. You will avoid traffic and the risk of road congestion in an ecological and sustainable way! Explore the Old Port of Desenzano and its medieval Castel, take a short cruise on the blue lake and visit Sirmione, the “Pearl of the Lake”, set along a narrow peninsula on the southern part of the lake. You will enjoy strolling the town, with its narrow medieval streets, the old Scaliger Fortress, the striking Roman Villa and the Catullo Caves, known as the most imposing archaeological area in Northern Italy! You will be escorted by an experienced and friendly tour manager on your trip.
- Expert english speaking Tour Manager
- Open train and boat tickets
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Admission to Catullo Caves and Roman archeological site ticket
Children: 0-3 years old free of charge / 4-14 years old reduced fee
Meting Point: Central Train Station – Platform Level - search for the platform 14 and wait for the tour leader in front of the check-in gates, at 08.00
Central Train Station – Platform Level – Next to the Infopoint Box (in front of platform 14).
Notes: Wear comfortable walking shoes. During hot days wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun. Not wheelchair accessible.
Every Saturday at 8:00 am.
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Friday, 27 September 2019 | 25th Opening Party GENERAL STORES & ClubNation present Ricardo Villalobo...
Friday 15 November 2019 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Cory Wong (Vulfpeck) at Santeria Social ...
Saturday 21st September Take it Easy The Big Opening c/o Tunnel Club, Milano ????️Presale ticket 15€...
A former railway warehouse transformed into one of Europe's most renowned clubs. A metropolitan cave...
Saturday 28 September 2019 from 11.00 pm AMNESIA milano in collaboration with VOID Markantonio Riche...