SKIP THE LINE
DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Avoid the long lines to see the masterpiece of Leonardo da Vinci
- Explore the historical center of Milan, wander down the winding streets that only locals know
- See the 15th-century fortress of Sforza Castle
- Enter the glass-roofed arcade of the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Admire the facades of the Duomo and La Scala
WHAT TO EXPECT
The official tour guide will take you to the most fascinating highlights of Milan: the Duomo (cathedral), the Della Scala Theater, the Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery and finally, a masterpiece signed Leonardo Da Vinci: The Last Supper.
The tour starts with a walking tour of the city center, during which you will be taken to Piazza del Duomo, Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery, the renowned Teatro della Scala and the main famous shopping streets which make of Milan a fashion capital.
You will reach the Sforzesco Castle Gardens and the tour will have a great ending, visiting one of the most famous works of art in history, The last Supper, made by the the great artist, engineer, sculptor, painter, writer, in a word: the genius Leonardo da Vinci.
The Milan tour begins from the Duomo (only exterior). The cathedral is considered to be one of the most impressive gothic churches in Europe. It is the third biggest catholic church in the world, straight after Saint Peter Church in Rome and the cathedral of Seville. It's facade and its roof are decorated with 135 spires and 3.200 statues.
You will head for the highlights of the city also known as the fashion capital and its shops of famous Italian stylists at the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele and the renowned Via Dante.
We will continue on to Piazza della Scala, where you’ll find the famous Teatro alla Scala, one of the world’s most famous opera houses. Some of the greatest musicians and singers the world has known, such as Pavarotti, Maria Callas, Montserrat Caballé, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera have performed here. It is also the place where operas by Giuseppe Verdi are performed.
Afterwards your guide will take you to the renaissance Sforza Castle. This imposing fortress was the residence of the dukes of Milan for centuries. It houses today museums and important art collections. We will be strolling through its garden to see its renaissance architectural structure that is still nowadays the symbol of Milan's glorious past.
Last but not least, we will finally arrive to the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, UNESCO World Heritage Site, where you will admire the Cenacolo Vinciano made by Leonardo da Vinci. Your group will enjoy priority admission, skipping the lines to see the Last Supper (the ticket is included in the price of the tour) and the guide will tell you all about the history and execution of Leonardo's fascinating fresco painting (Spanish speaking professional guide).
- Skip-the-line ticket to The Last Supper
- Licensed Spanish-speaking guide
- Group no larger than 25 people
- Headsets to hear your guide speaking
- 4 November, 9 December, 13 and 19 January: The tour starts in the middle of Piazza del Duomo, next to the big statue representing Vittorio Emauele II riding a horse
- In the other dates (15, 18 and 27 November; 18 and 30 December; 5 January: The tour starts from Santa Maria delle Grazie, the meeting point will be right in front of Santa Maria delle Grazie cChurch, in the square having the same name
- How to reach Piazza del Duomo: Metro Station Line 1 (red line) or Line 3 (yellow line) or by Milan Overground number 2, 3, 12, 19 and 27
- How to reach Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie: Metro Station Line 1 or by Milan Overground number 16
- The guide will have a sign with the name "Tourismotion" written on it
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- Group: max. 25 people
- It's recommended an outfit suitable to a place of worship. Please wear confortable shoes
- 4, 15, 18 and 27 November 2016
- 9, 18 and 30 December 2016
- 5, 13 and 19 January 2017
Please arrive on time, the guide will be waiting not longer than 5 minutes on the scheduled time