Last Supper tickets with guided tour
- Admire the worldwide famous Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper
- Skip all the lines and spend fifteen minutes in front of this masterpiece
- Get insights on Milanese Renaissance from your expert guide
Do not miss the chance to discover the stunning da Vinci's Last Supper, even if you have just a little time: join this exclusive guided tour, skip all the lines and admire the mysterious Renaissance artwork by Leonardo!
Your legally licensed English-speaking tour guide will take you to discover the worldwide well-known “Cenacolo Vinciano” (The Last Supper), the masterpiece painted by Leonardo da Vinci located next to one of the most beautiful churches in Italy, Santa Maria delle Grazie, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Your guide will start with a quick introduction to the Italian Renaissance art, explaining how it became the most fertile period of painting in the world. You will discover why the Duke of Milan, Lodovico Sforza called “il Moro” (the Moor), commissioned Leonardo and how the artist presided over the most important period in the Milanese Renaissance.
Then, thanks to your guaranteed skip-the-line tickets, you will enjoy the mural paint created by the genius of Leonardo da Vinci. You will spend fifteen minutes in front of the famous painted wall for an up-close look at it, while your guide will explain you its composition, perspective, use of colors and more: you will marvel at the strong expressions the Leonardo has been able to reproduce with scientific precision. You will end the tour getting to know the curiosities related to the paint and your guide will be pleased to answer any additional questions you might have!
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Last Supper
- Guided tour with a legally licensed English-speaking tour guide
- Audio headsets (if you are more than 10 people)
- What to do in Milan: tips and suggestions for your stay in the city
- Food and drinks
Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 2, 20123 Milano MI
In front of the entrance to the Last Supper
- Dress code: shoulders and knees have to be covered to enter inside the churches. Wear comfortable walking shoes; during hot days wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
From Tuesday to Sunday
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Every Sunday our fabulous party: Special Sunday! Summer Season 2018 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines...