Mantova and Mincio River: Tour from Milan in 1 Day
- Reach Mantova by a panoramic, relaxing and safe train, enjoying the impressive Lombard landscapes
- Visit Mantova, a delightful small city of Lombardy, rich in culture and history
- Experience a magnificent cruise on the Mincio River
- Escape the risk of traffic congestion and travel eco-friendly
- Skip the line tickets for boat and train
Mantova is a truly delightful small city of Lombardy, in Northern Italy, rich in culture and history. It was declared a UNESCO Word Heritage Site for his exceptional testimonies of urbanistic, architectonic and artistic realizations of the Renaissance period. The Latin poet Virgil, the Gonzaga Family and the artist Mantegna are perhaps the most famous names. But Mantova is also surrounded on three sides by lagoon-like lakes, smothered in blooming lotus in mid-summer, giving this atmospheric old town an incomparable charm!
This tour gives you the unique opportunity to start a special day trip leaving Milan on a comfortable, safe and relaxing train. You will avoid traffic and the risk of road congestion in an ecological and sustainable way!
Experience a magnificent cruise on the Mincio River and get enchanted by the impressive city skyline and by the panoramic views of its green landscapes!
Then walk around the narrow medieval streets of the city center and enjoy its lively squares, where both locals and visitors meet nightand day! You will be escorted by our experienced and friendly tour managers on your trip!
- Expert english speaking Tour Manager
- Open train and boat tickets
- Boat trip along the lakes and the Mincio River
- Entrance ticket to the Ducal Palace
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Children: 0-3 years old free of charge / 4-14 years old reduced fee
Piazza Duca d'Aosta, 20124 Milano MI, Italy
Central Train Station – Platform Level (in front of platform 14).
Notes: Wear comfortable walking shoes. During hot days wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun. Not wheelchair accessible.
Every Sunday at 8:00 am.
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Friday, 27 September 2019 | 25th Opening Party GENERAL STORES & ClubNation present Ricardo Villalobo...
Friday 15 November 2019 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Cory Wong (Vulfpeck) at Santeria Social ...
Saturday 21st September Take it Easy The Big Opening c/o Tunnel Club, Milano ????️Presale ticket 15€...
A former railway warehouse transformed into one of Europe's most renowned clubs. A metropolitan cave...
Saturday 28 September 2019 from 11.00 pm AMNESIA milano in collaboration with VOID Markantonio Riche...