Museum of the Risorgimento tickets
- A chronological journey through Italian history from 1796 to 1870
- From Napoleon's first campaign to the capture of Rome
- Prints, paintings, sculptures, drawings, weapons and memorabilia showcased across 15 halls
- Buy tickets online to skip the line at the entrance
A chronological journey through Italian history, from Napoleon Bonaparte's first campaign in 1796 to the annexation of Rome to the Kingdom of Italy in 1870. The Museum of the Risorgimento in Milan retraces these milestones through prints, paintings, sculptures, drawings, weapons, and memorabilia scattered across 15 themed rooms, in addition to two rooms used for temporary exhibitions.
The museum originated from a number of artefacts and documents which were brought together in Milan for the 1884 Italian Exhibition in Turin. After the event these relics were brought back to Milan and transferred to the great hall of Porta Venezia's Public Gardens, where the Museum of the Risorgimento was inaugurated in 1886. In 1896 the exhibition venue was transferred to the Rocchetta rooms at the Sforza Castle. In 1943, because of the bombings that struck the castle, the museum was moved to Casa Manzoni. Finally, in 1950, the exhibition was transferred to Moriggia Palace, where it remains today.
- Skip-the-line ticket for the museum
- Agency fee
- Reduced: visitors over 65 years old, University and Academy students
- Free: children and kids up to 18 years old
Museo del Risorgimento
Via Borgonuovo 23, 20121 Milano
- Not refundable, not exchangeable tickets
The price breakdown is as follows:
- Standard price: €5 + TicketOne booking fee 1.5€ + agency commission 2.5€
- Reduced: €3 + TicketOne booking fee 1.50€ + agency commission 2.5€
- Tuesday - Sunday: 9am - 1pm / 2pm - 5.30pm
- Closed on Monday
- Last admission half an hour before closing time
- Free admission every day during the last opening hour and every Tuesday from 2pm
- Free admission every first Sunday of the month
- Closing days: August 15, December 25 and 26, January 1, May 1
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Friday, 27 September 2019 | 25th Opening Party GENERAL STORES & ClubNation present Ricardo Villalobo...
Friday 15 November 2019 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Cory Wong (Vulfpeck) at Santeria Social ...
Saturday 21st September Take it Easy The Big Opening c/o Tunnel Club, Milano ????️Presale ticket 15€...
A former railway warehouse transformed into one of Europe's most renowned clubs. A metropolitan cave...
Saturday 28 September 2019 from 11.00 pm AMNESIA milano in collaboration with VOID Markantonio Riche...