Musical tour of La Scala Opera House and Giuseppe Verdi
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
Join this 2-hour tour with a professional tour guide to visit the La Scala Opera House, with the collection of costumes, set designs, musical instruments and portraits of actors and musicians conserved at the museum. Additionally, admission to the museum allows you to see the theatre from the third-level boxes (when possible).
Then, enjoy a walking tour along Via Alessandro Manzoni to the Grand Hotel et de Milan, following Giuseppe Verdi’s footprints throughout the city. This hotel was considered a sort of “Annexe” due to its strategic position, but also an important location for Giuseppe Verdi. The maestro stayed in this hotel from 1872 for alternating periods before his death from a serious illness in 1901.
During his last days, the people asked the hotel’s Director to post medical bulletins in the lobby of the hotel, in order to follow the course of Verdi’s illness. You will admire the plaque outside the hotel stating, “This house holds the memory of Giuseppe Verdi who was a prestigious guest and who died here on January 27th, 1901”.
Prepare yourself to doscover one of the most attractive places in Milan as well as going back in time to discover Giuseppe Verdi's legacy.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Guided walking tour
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (aged 6-12)
- Infants (aged 0-5) : Free
Piazza della Scala, 20121 Milano MI
Meet your guide in Piazza della Scala under Leonardo Da Vinci statue.
- Maximum of 15 people per tour group
- Please note this tour must reach a minimum number of 2 participants to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements
- Due to rehearsals and schedule changes made by La Scala Opera House, the visit to the theater is not guaranteed until the day of the tour
- Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 10.00am
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to tour start time
Enjoy an exclusive tour in the heart of Milan with a guided visit of the La Scala Museum and Theatre...
What is the first thing you have in mind when you think about Brera district?Be transported back in ...
Explore the fashion capital of Italy onboard a red open-top double-decker bus and learn the history ...
Join this 2-hour tour of one of the most iconic symbols of the city of Milan: the Sforza Castle.With...
Discover Milan's changing skyline on a 2 hours and 30 minutes guided tour in Porta Nuova.Meet your p...
Join this 2-hour walking tour from San Lorenzo Church, and you could admire the Basilica of Sant’Eus...
Have a memorable experience walking inside the Duomo cathedral and admire the city from above! The D...
Enjoy an exclusive private tour in the heart of Milan with a guided visit of the La Scala Museum and...
This exceptional oratory represents one of the most ancient testimonies of rock art of Southern Ital...
Just a 30-minute drive from Milan, Vicolungo - The Style Outlets - is your perfect shopping destinat...