Musical tour of La Scala Opera House and Giuseppe Verdi
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
Join this 2-hour tour with a professional tour guide to visit the La Scala Opera House, with the collection of costumes, set designs, musical instruments and portraits of actors and musicians conserved at the museum. Additionally, admission to the museum allows you to see the theatre from the third-level boxes (when possible).
Then, enjoy a walking tour along Via Alessandro Manzoni to the Grand Hotel et de Milan, following Giuseppe Verdi’s footprints throughout the city. This hotel was considered a sort of “Annexe” due to its strategic position, but also an important location for Giuseppe Verdi. The maestro stayed in this hotel from 1872 for alternating periods before his death from a serious illness in 1901.
During his last days, the people asked the hotel’s Director to post medical bulletins in the lobby of the hotel, in order to follow the course of Verdi’s illness. You will admire the plaque outside the hotel stating, “This house holds the memory of Giuseppe Verdi who was a prestigious guest and who died here on January 27th, 1901”.
Prepare yourself to doscover one of the most attractive places in Milan as well as going back in time to discover Giuseppe Verdi's legacy.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Guided walking tour
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (aged 6-12)
- Infants (aged 0-5) : Free
Piazza della Scala, 20121 Milano MI
Meet your guide in Piazza della Scala under Leonardo Da Vinci statue.
- Maximum of 15 people per tour group
- Please note this tour must reach a minimum number of 2 participants to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements
- Due to rehearsals and schedule changes made by La Scala Opera House, the visit to the theater is not guaranteed until the day of the tour
- Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 10.00am
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to tour start time
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Friday 15 November 2019 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Cory Wong (Vulfpeck) at Santeria Social ...
Wednesday 4 March 2020 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Lettuce at Santeria Social Club Milan Gen...
Saturday 19 October 2019 Take it Easy presents LINE UP Tony Humphries 15 euros ticket present Buy no...
Saturday 26 October 2019 From 11.30 pm Take it Easy presents LINE UP Nicky Siano DJLMP 15 euros tick...
Saturday 19 October 2019 from 11.00 pm AMNESIA milano in collaboration with VOID w / Kobosil Richey ...