Plein-air painting experience on lake Como with wine tasting
- Create your own masterpiece to take home
- Meet your Maestro and discover his art works
- Explore an authentic Italian Bottega d'arte
- Enjoy spectacular views of Lake Como
- Admire beautiful villas and amazing gardens
- Taste excellent wines in the relaxed lake atmosphere
The train leaves from Milan at 08.20am and arrives at the enchanting village of Varenna after one hour. A 15 minute walk (1km/0,62 miles) takes you to Villa Monastero, a stylish mansion completely furnished and surrounded by a botanic garden with several rare plants generating a true explosion of colours and scents all year round.
Get back to the village of Varenna following the lakeshore and reach the harbour to board the boat leaving at 11.23 and taking you to Bellagio in only 15 minutes. Explore the old village or the Villa Melzi Gardens, crossed by many winding paths with Egyptian sculptures and Roman statues that add to the romantic atmosphere of the garden. You will admire many exotic trees and be fascinated by the Japanese pond with water lilies, surrounded by Japanese maple trees and cedar trees.
At 02.00pm a person holding a board with the name Stile Italiano Tours will meet you at the Garden entrance of Loppia which is the one opposite to the entrance from Bellagio and together you will reach the nearby hamlet of S. Giovanni to meet the Maestro and be introduced to the ancient techniques, such as the preparation of the egg tempera. In the “bottega” you will create your own colour and then move to the small marina with a spectacular view spanning from Punta del Balbianello to the Bellagio Promontory to create a unique memory in a quiet atmosphere of pure enchantment; the only unexpected occurrence could be an intrigued local taking a stroll and peeping at your work.
At around 4.00pm you will reach a winery for a wine tasting experience and your art day will end sipping a cool glass of wine in the relaxed atmosphere of the Lake Como
At the end of this wine and art experience, take the boat to Varenna leaving at 5.45pm and the train back to Milan which leaves at 6.37pm and arrives at 7.40pm
- Return train tickets Milan - Varenna
- Plein-air painting experience with a Maestro
- Equipment and tools (colours, paint brushes, canvas)
- Visit to art works guided by the Artist
- Theme wine tasting with appetizers guided by a wine expert
- Packaging for your art work
- Boat tickets
- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in "Inclusions"
Via Dante, 1, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
- Personalized experience in small groups of min 2 and max 6 people
- Your painting will be suitably packed and handed to you for transportation in you baggage
- In case of bad weather the painting session will take place in the Bottega d’Arte (Art Gallery)
- Entrance tickets and boat tickets can be purchased only on site at the ticket offices
- Return boat tickets Varenna – Bellagio € 9.60 per person
- Admission to Villa Monastero and Botanic Garden € 8 per person (€ 5.00 for over 65)
- Admission to Villa Melzi d’Eril Gardens € 6.50
- Boat schedule and entrance fees are subject to changes. In case of changes, updated information will be provided in advance. The distance between the harbour of Varenna and the train station is 7 minute walk (450mt/1475ft)
- Departure point/Return details: Milan Central Railway Station
- Departure time: at 08.20am
- Return time: at 07.40pm
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet à échanger nominatif, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...
NEW YEAR'S EVE 2019 Genres: Hits,House,Hip hop Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: International,Elegant Door...