Porta Nuova walking tour and food tasting
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
- Savor local gourmet products with an included tasting
Discover Milan's changing skyline on a 2 hours and 30 minutes guided tour in Porta Nuova.
Meet your professional tour-guide who will lead you through the project of urban renewal which has reshaped the Porta Nuova area. You will have the chance to admire Palazzo Lombardia, the Vertical Forest (so-called “Bosco Verticale”) made by the Italian architect Stefano Boeri as well as the Diamond Tower made by Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates.
Next, travel to Piazza Gae Aulenti, famous for its art installations, water features, plays of light and the Unicredit Tower. From here enjoy a nice walk through Corso Como until you reach Eataly Smeraldo.
Here you will experience an authentic 1 hour food tasting with a delicious variety of Italian cuisine. One of Eataly’s guides will lead you through a special itinerary to discover the Smeraldo Theater as well as their philosophy.
- Guided walking tour
- Food tasting
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Infants (aged 0-5) : Free
31 Via Melchiorre Gioia, Milano 20124
Meet your guide on Via Melchiorre Gioia, 31 at the entrance to the underground station Gioia M2.
- Maximum of 15 people per tour group
- Please note this tour must reach a minimum number of 2 participants to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements
- 1 April to 31 October, Wednesdays and Fridays at 10.00am
- 1 November to 31 March, Wednesdays and Fridays at 3.30pm
- Arrive at least 10 minutes prior the starting time
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Friday, 27 September 2019 | 25th Opening Party GENERAL STORES & ClubNation present Ricardo Villalobo...
Friday 15 November 2019 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Cory Wong (Vulfpeck) at Santeria Social ...
Friday 20 September 2019 from 11.30pm at Fabrique Milano - via Fantoli, 9 - Milan w / Solomun (Offic...
Saturday 21st September Take it Easy The Big Opening c/o Tunnel Club, Milano ????️Presale ticket 15€...
A former railway warehouse transformed into one of Europe's most renowned clubs. A metropolitan cave...