In a group of six people you could reach the battlements that are closed to the public on the way to the mighty Falconiera Tower! Your time travel starts here: with a 360° view over the skyline of Milan you could see you how the city has changed throughout the centuries and learn about the power and love intrigues happened in the Castle. In few minutes you will be in the Falconiera Tower, where Ludovico il Moro used to keep his falcons and where one of the only two remaining Leonardo Da Vinci's frescos in the world is stored. This is a special place which only few Milanese have the opportunity to visit. Here you will be given the Virtual Reality visors (Vive) and you will be suddenly taken back to the XIV century! You will learn how to use the longbow and challenge your friends in a medieval tournament. At the end of the experience you will be back to the Rocchetta Courtyard, where you will discover the technology of the virtual reality experience and get a map of the city.
Castle & palace tours
Sforza Castle Virtual Reality Experience
Availability: Saturday and Sunday
Duration: 45 minutes
Language: English , Italian
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
What to expect
- Virtual reality experience
- Entrance fees
Piazza Castello, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Rocchetta Courtyard, Sforza Castle
What to remember
- It is not possible for children under 10 to join the experience
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes in advance
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- This experience is not suitable for people with heart problems or people in weelchair
- Saturday and Sunday 10.00am - 5.30pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.